This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Byron Sweep Set

I just received my William Byron set in the mail today, and just wanted to compliment whoever did all the work on this. The box set package redesign in a sturdier box is spectacular, and getting the placement of that ROTY logo on the truck moved to the bed instead of the roof makes it perfect. For those that havenít gotten this set, get one before theyíre gone. Only 505 sets made. Wonít be an easy one to come by down the road if this kid makes it big.

I hope yíall will consider offering more box sets like this in the future, itís a great set, and hats off to all 3 teams that allowed it to be done. Also, Iíve noticed significantly less quality issues the past couple months on my preorders, so hats off to whoever is working with the factory to address some of the issues.

Thanks

That good to hear! I might pick me up a set. Are all 3 diecast numbered the same or do you get 3 random din's?

Comment

Originally posted by randy24 View Post
      That good to hear! I might pick me up a set. Are all 3 diecast numbered the same or do you get 3 random din's?
      They are the same, I highly recommend getting one, they really did good on this one!
      Brad Keselowski Fan!

Comment

Wish they offered a autographed set....

Comment

Wasnít going to get one but you talked me into it lol

Comment

Originally posted by RichinMO View Post
            Wasnít going to get one but you talked me into it lol
            You wonít regret it. They did an awesome job

Comment

Did they make the paint flat or metallic/Galaxy like they usually do?

Comment

Did they make the paint flat or metallic/Galaxy like they usually do?
                The cup and truck have metallic in it some but the xfinity one doesnít as far as I can tell

Comment

Is it a hideous amount of metallic or does it look pretty good? Sorry, not to sound to picky just don't want to spend that much money and get it and not be 100% happy with it. Thanks for any help

Comment

Is it a hideous amount of metallic or does it look pretty good? Sorry, not to sound to picky just don't want to spend that much money and get it and not be 100% happy with it. Thanks for any help
                    The truck on track was completely metallic so thatís accurate
                    Go Joey Logano!!! 5 2014 Wins, 10 2015 Wins, 6 2016 Wins, 3 2017 Wins
                    Next Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Shell-Pennzoil Richmond Win 1/24 Elite
                    Next Dealer Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Pennzoil 1/24 ARC

Comment

No, it looks really good in my opinion, all 3 cars look great together.

Comment

I agree, this set has a beautiful box and design, really like it.

Comment

where is this set at? i'd like to get one

Comment

Originally posted by Earnhardt88n3 View Post
                            Check Lionelracing.com or planbsales.com

Comment

Originally posted by Earnhardt88n3 View Post
                              You can order it here: https://www.lionelracing.com/WILLIAM...24-ARC-DIECAST

We only have 16 sets left!
                              sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
                              X