X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pep26young
    started a topic Offering only HO versions only

Offering only HO versions only

Does anyone hate the fact that they're cutting out some HOTO cars all the way out? I prefer the trunk to open but my biggest problem is the chassis is plastic. 45 bucks before taxes and shipping is ridiculous for plastic. If I wanted a plastic chassis I'd go buy from Wal-Mart. There's cars coming out I'd love to have but being HO is all it comes in I'm not buying it at all.

• Alan Harkleroad
    replied
    Originally posted by kspool View Post
    One of Jr's most sought after Nationwide cars is the first Degree V12 car-- and it's a gold series.
    Truth I want one. And am likely to never find one.

And I agree with LastLap. Where is the actual poll? Something like will you be buying Gold Series in 2016? Yes, No, Depends on the Paint Scheme, Depends on the Driver

Those 4 options would make for a good showing.

Leave a comment:

• kspool
    replied
    One of Jr's most sought after Nationwide cars is the first Degree V12 car-- and it's a gold series.

Leave a comment:

• Lastlap
    replied
    I'm confused... where's the poll?

Leave a comment:

• Stephenbro55
    replied
    idk if this is a good idea but offer HO and HOTO and ELITE idk if that will be too confusing but thats just my two cents

Leave a comment:

• Doggert
    replied
    Please offer them full time....make the Elites the new ARC. Just upgrade the HO's.

Leave a comment:

• mitch2411
    replied
    Have to agree with Karl, I'd rather have the HO version as to nothing at all. You have to understand the MOQ for HO is 500 compared to 700 for a Platinum series car. Several more cars might have been made this year had they been offered in HO only.

Leave a comment:

• DonCarp
    replied
    Originally posted by The Teach View Post
    First is Jr, Second Gordon, Third Harvick. Any surprises there lol
    I thought Jr and Gordon but did not know Harvick. Nice pick but I would move Gordon up one lol

Leave a comment:

• The Teach
    replied
    First is Jr, Second Gordon, Third Harvick. Any surprises there lol

Leave a comment:

• DonCarp
    replied
    Thank you Don!! I am stoked, can't wait!
    I can't wait to see it, what are your three drivers or are you going to keep us hanging, you can pm only me

Leave a comment:

• The Teach
    replied
    Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
    OH Awesome, you do not have to do anything they will call you if not tomorrow prob Monday or Tuesday I did not get a call for three days. They will ask you for three driver names just in case they do not have anything for your first and second driver. My first pick was Gordon, Johnson, and Kahne and I got a Gordon prototype two days later, one of the best gifts EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you Don!! I am stoked, can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• DonCarp
    replied
    Ohh come on Don.......have a heart for those of us that still have drivers lol Say, I just passed the 25K mark. Did you have to do anything, or did they get in touch with you? Thanks
    OH Awesome, you do not have to do anything they will call you if not tomorrow prob Monday or Tuesday I did not get a call for three days. They will ask you for three driver names just in case they do not have anything for your first and second driver. My first pick was Gordon, Johnson, and Kahne and I got a Gordon prototype two days later, one of the best gifts EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• The Teach
    replied
    Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
    Well since there will be no Jeff Gordon moving forward frankly and I don't think i'm alone on this I could care less what they do lol
    Ohh come on Don.......have a heart for those of us that still have drivers lol Say, I just passed the 25K mark. Did you have to do anything, or did they get in touch with you? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• DonCarp
    replied
    Well since there will be no Jeff Gordon moving forward frankly and I don't think i'm alone on this I could care less what they do lol

Leave a comment:

• The Teach
    replied
    Karl, you are aware the Dale Jr Xfinity cars are also only HO, correct? As far as I know his diecasts sell just fine. lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X