Call Center Hours Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Center Hours Change

Recently the Customer Service Center hours were curtailed. Consider this when answering the poll as Chris W. eluded too.

** Since the change has this had any effect on your ordering or receiving of support. **

My answer is yes for me. I am on the east coast and get done with work at 4, 4:30pm on average, then go pick up my daughter from school, let the dogs out and try and settle in. By the time I have a moment to call about something in the evening they are closed. I cant imagine if I was on the west coast. But I know for me I can call during work all the time. They are not paying me to shop so I dont always see things from Lionel until the end of the day.
    Yes
    22.22%
    No, has impacted my decision to purchase items or caused me to shop elsewhere
    11.11%
    Indifferent, never really used it to begin with
    66.67%

The hours changed? I did not know, JK I heard something but it does not affect me I usually order on-line.

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
      The hours changed? I did not know, JK I heard something but it does not affect me I usually order on-line.
      it happen a couple weeks ago Don

#SupportLangleySpeedway Check Thedie_castnews @NDNONFACEBOOK ON Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post
        it happen a couple weeks ago Don
        Thanks Sprint AKA AJ AKA steelersfan

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

I never use the phone for anything but texting. This has zero affect on me.

Comment

If I ever need to call and speak to someone, I've always done it on my lunch break. The change hasn't really affected me. Most of the time I order online. Email is another option for communication. Email them in the evening and they can respond the next business day.

Comment

Originally posted by Fouraker View Post
              If I ever need to call and speak to someone, I've always done it on my lunch break. The change hasn't really affected me. Most of the time I order online. Email is another option for communication. Email them in the evening and they can respond the next business day.
              Could just be me, but my experience with Lionel and Email have not been the best. Response is very slow, and they end up just telling me to call in.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxley View Post
                Could just be me, but my experience with Lionel and Email have not been the best. Response is very slow, and they end up just telling me to call in.
                Hahaha. That is true! Hopefully they don't tell me to give em a call anytime after 6pm. If that happens I'll know I'm being a pain in the a**.

Comment

not a problem for me i call them during the day if i need to,not a problem

Comment

I have never had issues with call center hours, as I call during the day if there are any issues with an order, or need to place an order using discounts
                    God and Guns

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad
                      Recently the Customer Service Center hours were curtailed. Consider this when answering the poll as Chris W. eluded too.

** Since the change has this had any effect on your ordering or receiving of support. **

My answer is yes for me. I am on the east coast and get done with work at 4, 4:30pm on average, then go pick up my daughter from school, let the dogs out and try and settle in. By the time I have a moment to call about something in the evening they are closed. I cant imagine if I was on the west coast. But I know for me I can call during work all the time. They are not paying me to shop so I dont always see things from Lionel until the end of the day.
                      no disrespect but that whats what cell phones are for

Comment

I always order online. If I ever need to call, I call on my lunch break or my off day during the week.
                        Author of Learning Leadership From Biblical Leaders: Lessons In Leadership Qualities

Comment

Order online.

Can manually enter my Platinum discount and new system doesn't mess up my billing & shipping address now, so rarely call in.
                          "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Horrible change for those of us on the west coast. I used to call in on the way home from work, can't do that any longer.

Comment

Working...
                            X