which auto would you prefer for wins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which auto would you prefer for wins

several people have discussed this with the most recent being gold blooded..so I thought that I would do a poll..after watching chip act like a grizzly bear the other day and him basically saying checkers or wreckers before the last restart..I would love to have seen his name on the winning car..how about a brickyard win for penske..wouldn't it be cool to see the captain's name on that one..although I do like seeing the crew chief on the car when they make a race winning strategy call..
    driver only
    35.14%
    driver and crew chief
    37.84%
    driver and owner
    10.81%
    driver, owner and crew chief
    16.22%

The poll is expired.

I like the driver only for the most part but if it's clearly and Awesome call by a crew chief and that resulted in the win then it might be cool to have both auto's on the car but not on every car. As for the owner not sure about that unless you skip the crew chief's auto I do not like autographs on the hood or roof of a die-cast like most. BTW in your last sentence I though you meant color chrome not crew chief.

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

While I think it would be awesome to get the Owners auto as well, like Don I'm not a fan of signed paintwork. So it's just the windows leaving only room for Driver & Crew Chief.

What if Lionel could offer a Owner Insert card signed by them? Like the Crew Chief cards that Action did for test cars back in '05.

As a Harvick fan I'm please to have signed cars and by Rodney also as I don't get chance to attend meet & greets or get a Cold/Hot pass. Would I be interested in getting Tony's & Gene's auto also? Maybe, but wouldn't pay more for a car just to get those. So that might stop some people buying an Elite if it's 4x auto fees etc
      "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

It depends. Most of the time I would say driver/crew chief. But for the 3's win this year, I would have said driver/owner because of the significance of the win. So it just depends.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
          BTW in your last sentence I though you meant color chrome not crew chief.
          corrected it for you sir..

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post
            It depends. Most of the time I would say driver/crew chief. But for the 3's win this year, I would have said driver/owner because of the significance of the win. So it just depends.

I support this answer!

Comment

You forgot my favorite option: Owner and crew chief

Comment

Originally posted by HMSfan2013 View Post
                You forgot my favorite option: Owner and crew chief
                haven't considered omitting the driver..let's see how many people comment on your post..we'll count them too!

Comment

i would say owner and driver, or just driver, i like them unautographed cause i love the thrill of getting them autographed myself! i love the thrill of getting any autographs, grew up getting baseball autographs, being 17 i still am like a kid when i get an autograph at times

Comment

So for the people who like getting them signed in person, does there need to be two Elite versions?

Elite Raced, Elite Raced Auto.

2 versions would still count to the overall production number/MOQ... split the run 50/50? Make the Auto "Made to Order"?
                    "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

driver only is leading by a nose

Comment

For me, I like the driver crew chief combo, but for special cases it would be neat to have the driver and owner sign the cars.

Comment

I'd rather see Owner / Driver... but the likelihood is slim, can't imagine some of these Owners taking or finding the time to sign diecast cars.

Example: A Dillon 600 win would be so much cooler if it was R Childress instead of J Alexander. R Stenhouse Talladega win w/ J Roush instead of B Pattie. Just my opinion. I do love the 2x auto's regardless.

Comment

... actually, I don't think the Talladega win was offered in 2x auto. But, would have been cool if it was w/ Roush.

Comment

Originally posted by Soon2b8x View Post
                              driver only is leading by a nose
                              what are you looking at driver/crew chief leading have another 1 lol

Comment

Working...
                              X