No announcement yet.

2018 Diecast Announcement!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither. No Dodge, no dice. Sorry Lionel.

MoParOrNoCar
    THE COLLECTION

Comment

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post
      Yes but the question is what will you purchase in 2018
      0 unless they leave the elites alone

Comment

Iíll still be buying Elites and ARC. Man I remember the early 90ís when everything was 1 of 5000 or 1 of 20,000. Now we struggle to get 1 of 500. 1 of 2500 was a rare piece. And let me tell ya, some of the details on those cars were hideous. I bought em because I love racing. Iím excited for a new era in diecast. (Itís just those plastic chassis that rub me wrong. But I will buy them as I do now.)

Comment

For me, it'll depend on several things.....the driver, the scheme, autographed or non autographed, raced win, special finish, production #'s..

Comment

The plastic chassis makes the HO cars feel a lot lighter, even the new trucks feel a little heavier.

Comment

Probably nothing w/ ELITE changes. Don’t own a single ARC currently for a reason, and now I’ll be forced to buy one in an ELITE box. My emotions will probably blow over though. I tend to think the ELITE DNP list will be just as long in 2018 as it is now.

Comment

Elite , they are good enough for me, they sit behind glass displayed in a case. I don't get those who are crying over the tethers. How many times do you actually open and close the hood and trunk? Or do you just sleep better at night knowing it's there?

Comment

People can cry/moan all they want but I'm glad Lionel is forward thinking and making changes now to stay viable in the future. I am willing to bet they hate to make these changes, so instead of whining about how you will buy 0 cars...why don't you try to recruit more people into buying diecast?

Comment

I will buy a few Harvick Elites, maybe his 2018 Championship car
                    God and Guns

Comment

I might try and pick up Chase Elliott's and Trevor Bayne's (if offered) standards in Elite. I will be buying more 1:24s next year though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Blooded View Post
                        Probably nothing w/ ELITE changes. Don’t own a single ARC currently for a reason, and now I’ll be forced to buy one in an ELITE box. My emotions will probably blow over though. I tend to think the ELITE DNP list will be just as long in 2018 as it is now.
                        think of it as a upgraded arc

Comment

I'll be buying more cars most likely. The cheaper prices will be great.

Comment

I am new here but I am looking forward to this personally. I hope to buy Elites this year to add to my collection. I love collecting but I've never really been able to buy Elites. I've got about 300 1/64 and 26 1/24 ARC
                            I know it's not a huge price difference for 2018, but, it's enough to make me maybe afford the Elites a little easier.
                            I'll usually get 1 or 2 of my fav 1/24 ARC each year and then a bunch of the 1/64 cause I can get so many more for the money.
                            I must say, I am in awe at some of y'alls collections!!
                            Really liking this group and learning a lot following this forum !! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by crnman3 View Post
                              I am new here but I am looking forward to this personally. I hope to buy Elites this year to add to my collection. I love collecting but I've never really been able to buy Elites. I've got about 300 1/64 and 26 1/24 ARC
                              I know it's not a huge price difference for 2018, but, it's enough to make me maybe afford the Elites a little easier.
                              I'll usually get 1 or 2 of my fav 1/24 ARC each year and then a bunch of the 1/64 cause I can get so many more for the money.
                              Welcome to the forum sir! Glad to hear youíll be able to get a few of the Elites you want with the new pricing structure. Looks like youíve got off to a good start with what youíve already collected.

Comment

Originally posted by crnman3 View Post
                                Yeah I'm with you I have 275 1/64s 2 ELITES and 3 ARC's. Like you I'm very happy with this price change as it allows me to expand my collection. Welcome to the forum!
                                Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Working...
                                X