1/24 Hauler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/24 Hauler

Your thoughts... Would you buy a 1/24 hauler from Lionel?

I would love to own a 1/24 Harvick Hauler. Must be the real scheme though, not fantasy like some of the 1/64 haulers.

Also have the correct tail lift (no ramp) and a deck above lockers, maybe basic office detail too?

Make the roof removable (lift off) and I would buy 2 Harvick cars to place on the top deck.

Revell had 1/32 SnapTite model kit NASCAR haulers:

Yes
    53.33%
    No
    15.00%
    Unsure/Depends - Material used/Features
    30.00%
    Other
    1.67%
    "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Yea I would, but that is if funds are available for one. Also space is necessary for one of those

Comment

I would buy one if it was realistically priced and if it was realistically done and not just a fanasty piece like they do with the 1/64s sometimes.
      Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

I would buy one if it was realistic. I would also consider getting a fantasy montage one if it was commemorating a career or a championship
        Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Only if they are replicas of the real haulers. I hate fantasy pieces. These would look so cool displayed with the cars. I'd only buy a couple though since they take up so much room. I've gotten away from buying things to store in closets.

Comment

I would prob buy a few I love the Haulers and they would have to be better looking than most of those 1/64 haulers and I buy those.

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Yes take my money!

Comment

If it had the correct scheme of the actual haulers and the setup of an actual hauler I would absolutely be interested.

Comment

SOooo... someone chose 'other' but didn't post what that was or would be?

Comment

I would buy an all diecast, current, and actual hauler.

Comment

Not interested

Comment

Shut up and take my money!!!

Comment

When it comes to feature, would love to see the top view deck have the barriers & banners like JF's show trailer:

This is why I want the correct tail gate/lift and removable roof:

Comment

I've always wanted a full size 1/24 hauler. Preferably it would be a replica of a real team hauler and not fantasy as was mentioned before.

Comment

YES. No fantasy schemes, more die cast the better, "working-pausable" lift gate would be really cool. Not into the removable roof as they are not removable in real life. Would rather have the top view deck.
                              I would imagine there would only be one truck mold made...how do they decided on which truck to make? Long nose Pete or fancy new aero designed cab? I prefer the old school...long nose Pete for this guy with lots of chrome!
                              Bring on the Big Trucks!

Comment

Working...
                              X