1/24 Hauler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earnhardtnorth View Post
    YES. No fantasy schemes, more die cast the better, "working-pausable" lift gate would be really cool. Not into the removable roof as they are not removable in real life. Would rather have the top view deck.
    I would imagine there would only be one truck mold made...how do they decided on which truck to make? Long nose Pete or fancy new aero designed cab? I prefer the old school...long nose Pete for this guy with lots of chrome!
    Bring on the Big Trucks!
    This was the first one that popped to mind for me. These trucks are so iconic.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Camion-Peterbilt-Coca-Cola.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	379147

Although the current 1/64 mold has a lot of chrome
    Click image for larger version

Name:	kbhauler.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	379148
    Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Originally posted by NiitroBA View Post
      I've always wanted a full size 1/24 hauler. Preferably it would be a replica of a real team hauler and not fantasy as was mentioned before.
      I agree and I doubt that many would sell as a fantasy hauler especially at the cost they might be at.

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by earnhardtnorth View Post
        Not into the removable roof as they are not removable in real life. Would rather have the top view deck.
        Half removable?

Would allow for the viewing deck but also see into the top deck (no office needed). I would buy 2 cars to go with the hauler. Have the primary on the tail lift and the backup stored away, but where you can see it.
        "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

I think it would be cool to have it where one side was the scheme, and the other side was clear and see through (kind of like a cutaway model. would be a cool thing to see everything on the inside that way. that way you could display it either way you want, and might incentivize two orders so you could put both side by side. just my thoughts, what would you think?

Comment

I think the half & half might could work, a bit like the old Action cars that were half paint and half clear. But that would also mean more detail of the lockers/cabinets and office etc. Unless only the top deck was clear on the side, so no lower deck no office. Would allow you see the backup car and have the viewing deck too.

Totally depends on the material used. Plastics, diecast etc. I'm pleased that there does seem to be interest in this. Most yes, many unsure, few no and 1 'other', LOL.

Comment

aint got no mo' room at the inn
              died w Brookfield
              God and Guns

Comment

Originally posted by KEMMO Cup Series View Post
                This was the first one that popped to mind for me. These trucks are so iconic.
                Yes, yes they are.

Comment

Working...
                X