Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEMMO View Post

是的,我正在考慮同樣的事情。 我一直喜歡早期的ELITE盒子。 一世
    有一個適合我1998年的Bobby Labonte Small Soldiers,我非常喜歡它的品質。 我非常樂觀地看到這將如何出現。 祝你好運,試圖與工廠人溝通,懷疑你是否足夠聰明地翻譯這個,如果你是那麼值得一個餅乾大聲笑 。
    OMG That is too funny, Awesome LOL
    #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by zonilug View Post

Since they said it's a rolling change, Im assuming they're going to be using all of what they have left
      I hope Lionel takes a good look at the replies and consider making it a nicer cleaner look which from what I have seen lately I think they are actually listening to their customers and that is huge in my book but unfortunately it makes me want to spend more money which might not be in my best interest lol Second If that's the case I hope they use up those remaining bases before anymore Byron, Johnson, or Kahne cars get finished

Comment

Add tissue paper to protect the paint and decals and let's roll with it.

Comment

Here is the ARC box. It comes on a black plastic base and will be screwed down because of the base it is on.
          sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

That black base looks sexy for the ARC. I like the display look to it.

LionelRacing Maybe production could add an asphalt texture/finish line for 'Raced' like the '11 cases?
            "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Well dang....still gonna have screws lol
              Levi

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                That black base looks sexy for the ARC. I like the display look to it.

LionelRacing Maybe production could add an asphalt texture/finish line for 'Raced' like the '11 cases?
                I like this idea, Would allow collectors a cool way to display their cars

Comment

gotta see one for myself,
                  oh that means I have to buy a 2018 something,
                  like Harvicks 2018 Championship car
                  God and Guns

Comment

Originally posted by LionelRacing View Post
                    Here is the ARC box. It comes on a black plastic base and will be screwed down because of the base it is on.
                    The ARC looks a thousand times better than the Elite.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

The ARC looks a thousand times better than the Elite.
                      Same ARC Box Just different inside Don
                      #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

The inside is probably what he means because I agree! Just a better presentation. I always disliked the black felt, it gets all over the cars. The black base on this just looks sharp.

Comment

What does the knew elite box looks like?
                          I am a Penske fan, Kyle Busch, Daniel Suarez fan and a Matt Dibenedetto fan im a fan of Hendrick drivers to!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 12PenskeFan View Post
                            What does the knew elite box looks like?

https://lionelracingforum.com/forum/...-update-change

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              The inside is probably what he means because I agree! Just a better presentation. I always disliked the black felt, it gets all over the cars. The black base on this just looks sharp.
                              Yup exactly and I agree with you 100% I never liked the felt base I hope they are temporary on the Elite's

Comment

LionelRacing Will there be a plastic insert to replace the foam piece that supported the corner?

Comment

Working...
                                X