Clear All

• Fox or nbc

FOX
    40.24%
    NBC
    39.02%
    Doesn’t matter
    21.95%

2017 CHAMPION MARTIN TRUEX JR, DILLY DILLY!

This is a great question. For me, I would have to check "it does not matter" if that option was available. It will be cool to see Jr. in the booth, but since he is not done it yet (full-time AJ), it is hard to say if that will make a difference. Thank you for the poll.

Comment

Since NBC came aboard I've thought their coverage has been superior to FOX's. The addition will only make it better. Now if they could swap out Rick Allen they'd really be cooking

Comment

Done! Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

With Dale coming in the booth, I could favor NBC a bit more depending on how he does. Both stations have their weak point, Fox has the Waltrip brothers, and NBC has Rick Allen and too many commercials. Gotta give it to Fox right now though.

Comment

Rick Allen single-handedly makes NBC lose.

Comment

Rick Allen is the one person I cannot stomach. I prefer ESPN on ABC but that is gone lol. But I don’t have a problem with either but FOX gets my vote cause of Allen.

Comment

If NBC would ditch Rick Allen for Alan Bestwick then they’d get my vote. I feel like they’re coverage is better but like everybody else has said Allen ruins it for me

Comment

I’m with most Rick Allen is a tool, but lately DW is gotten so annoying and out there with his comments . Fox is very good but DW has to go , Larry Mac and Gordon together would be great. Mike Joy is good too. Now putting JR at NBC will make them very good I think. Allen needs to go period. I have to say NBC for me right now just because DW makes it so hard to listen too. Example if any driver moves into a top 20 he’s always saying there having a great day, a driver can be running in top 10 because of strategy and there running with big boys , and next time u see them there lap down where they normally run. He just hypes people up so much. Ok I’m done venting

Comment

Originally posted by Miller2Crew View Post
                    If NBC would ditch Rick Allen for Alan Bestwick then they’d get my vote. I feel like they’re coverage is better but like everybody else has said Allen ruins it for me
                    What about Leigh Diffey?

Comment

Originally posted by HarvickSHR4 View Post
                      Rick Allen is the one person I cannot stomach. I prefer ESPN on ABC but that is gone lol. But I don’t have a problem with either but FOX gets my vote cause of Allen.
                      Yeah LOL I was thinking of polling ESPN too but decided not too

Comment

Originally posted by truexfan78 View Post

What about Leigh Diffey?
                        I was just thinking about that before I got on the forum lol. I did like Leigh Diffey when he called a few races last year. He was much more enthusiastic than Allen

Comment

I wish Gordon was on Fox because I hate listening to the Waltrip's (Both of them) but I am a Gordon fan so Fox it is.
                          #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Mike Joy, in my opinion, is the best P-B-P announcer in racing. Now, DW...ugh, he's gotta go. Gordon has gotten better, but he stutters a lot! Love Larry Mac! Now NBC...eesh! RIck has got to go! Can't stand him! Letarte is great at pointing out the technical stuff and dumbing it down as not to sound like he's dumbing it down. That and his insight on race strategy is really good. Burton, well, it's Burton. He repeats himself constantly. Loved him as a driver, not so much as a booth announcer. Now JR, well, it's yet to be seen. Being a former radio broadcaster for over 20 years, I'm a little biased on what I like to hear/see.

In a nutshell, Fox's broadcast is better than NBC, only for the reasons stated above. Put Mike Joy, Jr and Letarte in the booth together, now you've got a great team!

Comment

Dream team of announcers for me it’s Mike Joy, JG, Steve Letarte. And the analyst dude would have to be Larry Mac, and oh yeah, bring back dinger! Rick Allen is just annoying, and Jeff Burton.. well... the Racing insight just isn’t there. HE REPEATS HIMSELF SO MUCH

Comment

Working...
                              X