Fox or nbc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
    I wish Gordon was on Fox because I hate listening to the Waltrip's (Both of them) but I am a Gordon fan so Fox it is.
    My dad was a big Jeff fan so im with you, I grew up with MTJ in the 56 car tho...

2017 CHAMPION MARTIN TRUEX JR, DILLY DILLY!

Comment

You just can't re-create Bob, Benny, and Ned. Add in Dr. Jerry Punch on pit road, and that was the dream team before we ever realized it.

I think NBC is better coverage, but I would like to see Bestwick or someone replace Rick Allen. But outside of Allen, I don't have a better suggestions to replace Rick unless we made Mike Joy work the full year.

Comment

Originally posted by brsteg View Post
        You just can't re-create Bob, Benny, and Ned. Add in Dr. Jerry Punch on pit road, and that was the dream team before we ever realized it.

I think NBC is better coverage, but I would like to see Bestwick or someone replace Rick Allen. But outside of Allen, I don't have a better suggestions to replace Rick unless we made Mike Joy work the full year.
        ditto on this

Rick Allen is so dry, and tries to "create excitement"
        with a voice, that just cant even yell ""Happy New Year" and get me interested
        he is built for Barret Jackson ( not Mike Joy)........
        we need Allen Bestwick
        replace RA please.....
        NOW
        I have watched neck-car since the black and white tv days, and T.N.N. etc,
        I'll take Kyle Petty over R.A. all day long,
        AB AB AB AB
        Junior may be a diamond in the ruff!!
        but No Brits or Aussies please! this aint F-1

also dump both Wall-trippers
        Last edited by Texas3; June 25th, 2018, 05:22 PM.
        God and Guns

Comment

Well for all who want Rick Allen gone, and I am with you all, I would absolutely LOVE if they had Bob Costas in the booth. My dream team is Mike Joy, Letarte, Gordon, Larry Mac, and Costas. we'll see about how junior does, and I think he'll be great.

Comment

Fox for me. NBC = Nothing But Commercials
            plus the commentary is rubbish.

'Martin Truex Jr Fans' [Fb Group]Instagram

Comment

Fox needs to switch it up, and keep Gordon and fire those other two stooges. If I have to listen to DW make up more words, I am going to go crazy. I feel bad for Jeff being in between those 2 bozos...

Comment

FOX for me also currently. Will see how Jr. changes NBC up.

I still think FOX is hanging onto DW until Harvick retires and then he will take that spot. Two more years if my guess is right. 2020 will be Harvick's last year driving in my opinion

I agree with everyone on AA and Allen. They both make me climb the walls I like MIke Joy. He's a true car guy and has a ton of knowledge about the automotive industry and NASCAR. I enjoy him at Barrett Jackson also

Comment

Much rather listen to and watch fox. NBC has always seemed lost to me in coverage. Guess I will have to stomach it. Hopefully NBC won't be all over the place like last year this time.
                  20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Don't have Cable TV. I follow on Nascar's website (via Drive and their Leaderboard with Radio Stream). Sometimes I watch part on Youtube (they post a recap and full races a days after the race completes). One thing I can say, that DW "boogity" thing is well beyond stale, do people like it?

Comment

they both suck, question is who sucks less and to me they both suck the same

Comment

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post
                        they both suck, question is who sucks less and to me they both suck the same
                        Great comments coming for a Kyle fan, haha. You are correct they both do

Comment

FOX confirmed the booth will remain unchanged for 2019

Comment

Fox is a little bit better, although both suffer from too many commercials and often times ridiculous coverage. Rick Allen is essentially a robot with how often he repeats the same phrases over and over again, although occasionally he'll come up with lines that are so out of place and bad that it's funny. See "And William Byron, who started ON A COMPUTER" and "THROUGH THE TRICKY TRIANGLE THEY GO" whilst referring to the tri oval at Talladega. So yeah, Fox gets the vote lol

Comment

NBC did a great job today, by far better than anything from fox this year

Comment

I thought NBC was pretty good today also, but
                                the broadcast booth sounds like a hen-house,
                                LaTarte, Burton, and Jr. have very high pitched voices,
                                tends to be very noisey / shrilll, at times.
                                Latarte needs to know when to shut-up, and let someone else talk
                                he has a tendency to talk over people
                                Last edited by Texas3; July 1st, 2018, 05:19 PM.
                                God and Guns

Comment

Working...
                                X