Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post
    NBC did a great job today, by far better than anything from fox this year
    I agree , having Jr there took a lot of Allen away which was great. And for Jr he’s very easy to listen to. He will make that coverage great

Comment

Originally posted by Tommey22 View Post
      I agree , having Jr there took a lot of Allen away which was great. And for Jr he’s very easy to listen to. He will make that coverage great
      they just need to slide the volume level up a little on their microphones

Comment

NBC did such a great job today my opinion just changed

2017 CHAMPION MARTIN TRUEX JR, DILLY DILLY!

Comment

Not a bad job today and I love that they let Latarte and Junior do their thing towards the end. Had a real genuine feel to it and their enthusiasm was infectious. Can't wait to hear Junior at Daytona for plate racing. They still had some technical issues but it was their first weekend. I really like the Junior addition and the relationship that he and Letarte have

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
            Not a bad job today and I love that they let Latarte and Junior do their thing towards the end. Had a real genuine feel to it and their enthusiasm was infectious. Can't wait to hear Junior at Daytona for plate racing. They still had some technical issues but it was their first weekend. I really like the Junior addition and the relationship that he and Letarte have
            Yeah I said the same thing about Letarte and Junior on YouTube. I totally agree, the only downside was the blackouts on TV, pretty great otherwise.

2017 CHAMPION MARTIN TRUEX JR, DILLY DILLY!

Comment

I thought Jeff Gordon in the booth was bad, but Little E was way worse for me, didn't like it at all. The pairing of him, Burton & Letarte is pretty awful to my ears. Like someone else already mentioned, all three have really high pitched "squeaky" voices, pretty annoying. I had a hard time figuring out which of the three was talking at certain points in time, because they sound very similar too.
              I'd love Kyle Petty & Dale Jarrett in the booth.

Comment

Originally posted by Seba View Post
                I thought Jeff Gordon in the booth was bad, but Little E was way worse for me, didn't like it at all. The pairing of him, Burton & Letarte is pretty awful to my ears. Like someone else already mentioned, all three have really high pitched "squeaky" voices, pretty annoying. I had a hard time figuring out which of the three was talking at certain points in time, because they sound very similar too.

Comment

Dump Burton for DJ, dump Rick for Ralph Sheheen, keep Steve, keep Jr. Let's make television magic.

Comment

Originally posted by brsteg View Post

Dump Burton for DJ, dump Rick for Ralph Sheheen, keep Steve, keep Jr. Let's make television magic.
                    i'll take rick allen over ralph sheheen anyday

Comment

Personally I can’t find fault with any of it, but the squeaky voices might come from over tightening the seat belts over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post

the squeaky voices might come from over tightening the seat belts over the years.
                        That's hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

That's hilarious
                          Thanks, Patty’s line

Comment

Really... I've always been pretty big on Ralph. He's not Bob Jenkins, but who is.

I don't hate Rick, but there's better. I think he's great as part of the team; but when it's time for him to makes the calls on his own... He's kinda spotty.

Comment

Really... I've always been pretty big on Ralph. He's not Bob Jenkins, but who is.

I don't hate Rick, but there's better. I think he's great as part of the team; but when it's time for him to makes the calls on his own... He's kinda spotty.
                              I don't listen to the radio often; but when you hear their call in highlights; I'd think a number of those guys could probably do an outstanding job transitioning to lead commentator on TV. I just don't know them by name.

Comment

Ralph did commentary on TNT and he was terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X