Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coolest Manufacture Body???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coolest Manufacture Body???

    The poll master back at it again
    51
    2019 Ford Mustang
    15.69%
    8
    2018 Toyota Camry
    15.69%
    8
    2018 Chevrolet Camero ZL1
    68.63%
    35

    2017 CHAMPION MARTIN TRUEX JR, DILLY DILLY!

  • #2
    Camry... with it's aggressive styling.
    "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

    Comment


    • #3
      Looks fast standing still (usually in victory lane)
      Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

      Comment


      • #4
        The Camry is a family sedan to get groceries & makeup with, not a sports car like the other two cars are. lol.

        Comment


        • #5
          For me it is the Camaro, hands down! OnceI see the Mustang on track I may find it more difficult to decide.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by truexfan78 View Post
            The poll master back at it again
            Never saw competition, but...
            ​​​​​​
            Click image for larger version

Name:	full.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	433693

            MoParOrNoCar
            THE COLLECTION

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MoparBob View Post

              Never saw competition, but...
              ​​​​​​
              Click image for larger version  Name:	full.jpg Views:	1 Size:	40.9 KB ID:	433693
              I was going to say exactly this!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MoparBob View Post

                Never saw competition, but...
                ​​​​​​
                Click image for larger version

Name:	full.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	433693
                What about a “pole” mistress? How many more years of teaching do you have left? Seems weird everyone is getting ready for school to start around here and Iam not.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
                  The Camry is a family sedan to get groceries & makeup with, not a sports car like the other two cars are. lol.
                  LOL Camry even sounds like a girls name, Lets Go Camry your going to be late for girl scouts!!! Although I would not even name a Dog Camry...
                  #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

                    LOL Camry even sounds like a girls name, Lets Go Camry your going to be late for girl scouts!!! Although I would not even name a Dog Camry...
                    LOL funny Don

                    2017 CHAMPION MARTIN TRUEX JR, DILLY DILLY!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MoparBob View Post

                      Never saw competition, but...
                      ​​​​​​
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	full.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	433693
                      Yeaaahhhh... maybe I should’ve included that

                      2017 CHAMPION MARTIN TRUEX JR, DILLY DILLY!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
                        The Camry is a family sedan to get groceries & makeup with, not a sports car like the other two cars are. lol.
                        and yet your high performance sports car cant even beat a 4 door family sedan. how sad

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post

                          and yet your high performance sports car cant even beat a 4 door family sedan. how sad
                          The street cars definitely will spank that 4 door grocery getter any day. lol.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post

                            The street cars definitely will spank that 4 door grocery getter any day. lol.
                            This is about what's on the track, and y'all getting y'alls A handed to you by these grocery cars. Lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post

                              This is about what's on the track, and y'all getting y'alls A handed to you by these grocery cars. Lol
                              I was thinking, "Win on Sunday, buy on Monday". lol. If a Camry wins on Sunday, I won't be buying a street Camry on Monday. I'll buy a Camaro ZL1 or a Mustang Cobra Super Snake instead. lol.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X