Coolest Manufacture Body???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post

I was thinking, "Win on Sunday, buy on Monday". lol. If a Camry wins on Sunday, I won't be buying a street Camry on Monday. I'll buy a Camaro ZL1 or a Mustang Cobra Super Snake instead. lol.
    for chevy fans its "lose on sunday, cry on monday"

Comment

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post

for chevy fans its "lose on sunday, cry on monday"
      Not last Sunday, that was Busch, and Truex. lol.

Comment

We already know the only reason toyota wins anything is because they had to buy a GM Team (Gibbs) and now knowing that Brian France is driving what I'm sure is a free lexus I'm sure toyota bought out nascar as well in order to win. Everyone knows the Japanese will do anything to win Hell they commit suicide if they fail. Maybe things will change now that Brian is out and better yet when nascar is sold.
        #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp
          We already know the only reason toyota wins anything is because they had to buy a GM Team (Gibbs)
          Kahne...Ö Team Red Bull.

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
          Everyone knows the Japanese will do anything to win
          See their F1 program.
          "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post

Kahne...Ö Team Red Bull. That's one win and I'm sure a few events during that race helped

See their F1 program.
            I heard Ferrari controlled F-1 that would be kind of the same as toyota with nascar correct?

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

No, Ferrari doesn't control F1 due to the Concorde Agreement. But Ferrari holds much weight and influence that it can dictate some rules or threaten to leave the sport like it has done over the years. Always a bluff though.

You k
              eep saying Toyota bought Gibbs. But at the same time, they left GM because they were not getting the support they wanted, playing second fiddle to HMS. Same thing as SHR going to Ford because the lack of support from GM. See a running theme here?

Comment

I gotta give Chevy the credit....the Camaro looks top shelf!
                -Tim
                Click for My Lionel Showcase Garage

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
                  We already know the only reason toyota wins anything is because they had to buy a GM Team (Gibbs) and now knowing that Brian France is driving what I'm sure is a free lexus I'm sure toyota bought out nascar as well in order to win. Everyone knows the Japanese will do anything to win Hell they commit suicide if they fail. Maybe things will change now that Brian is out and better yet when nascar is sold.
                  Don, while We all know what youíre saying here is wrong, I ask this: why in the world do you care what car Brian France drives and how does that change anything about NASCAR. Itís a car and means nothing to the sport. He could drive a Volkswagen and youíd claim they were going to come into the sport and ruin it. Come on... Brian France can drive whatever he wants to drive. And quite frankly, if a US manufacturer made a halfway decent luxury vehicle, maybe he would drive one.

Comment

I was thinking, "Win on Sunday, buy on Monday". lol. If a Camry wins on Sunday, I won't be buying a street Camry on Monday. I'll buy a Camaro ZL1 or a Mustang Cobra Super Snake instead. lol.
                    Base MSRPs of the cars in Cup Series next season. I think we know who wins that battle in what most fans can afford, and what most actually need.
                    Camry: $23,845
                    Camaro ZL1: $61,500
                    Ford Mustang: $26,120

With that said, if I were to choose between these three and I had the money to buy any of them without breaking a sweat, I would probably still buy the Camry. The body styling is so much better IMO. Aggressive and yet still in a practical car thatíll last for 20+ years without a problem. If I were to choose based on power, and without a care, Iíd buy the Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by zonilug View Post

Base MSRPs of the cars in Cup Series next season. I think we know who wins that battle in what most fans can afford, and what most actually need.
                      Camry: $23,845
                      Camaro ZL1: $61,500
                      Ford Mustang: $26,120

With that said, if I were to choose between these three and I had the money to buy any of them without breaking a sweat, I would probably still buy the Camry. The body styling is so much better IMO. Aggressive and yet still in a practical car thatíll last for 20+ years without a problem. If I were to choose based on power, and without a care, Iíd buy the Camaro
                      the CAMRY IS A 4 door car well the other 2 are 2 Door Cars
                      #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

I agree, muscle car

Comment

Camry... with it's aggressive styling.
                          You sound like Jan... LOL

Comment

If a rep from each make was to offer me the keys to either car... I would take the Toyota. Styling, space and gas mileage.

I saw a GT350 parked up yesterday and the factory finish of stripes were terrible, gaps in places.
                            Last edited by Lastlap; August 17th, 2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

I am sorry. Hands down the ZL1. This thing in real life on the street eats mustangs up. And Toyota? Give me a break. They put an aggressive style on an economy car. Even with the upgraded package on the street. The Camaro and Mustang will eat it's lunch and not even grunt to do it. And even when the supra makes its return. It will have its hands full trying to beat the ZL1. And don't forget,you can even upgrade the ZL1 to make it more of a beast. And Toyota is already feeling the pressure of the ZL1 on the track,even Ford. And they still have work to do to make it better.
                              20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

If a rep from each make was to offer me the keys to either car... I would take the Toyota. Styling, space and gas mileage.

I saw a GT350 parked up yesterday and the factory finish of stripes were terrible, gaps in places.
                                DW you have just made the second to last step to a family man! There is only one step left and that is Soccer Mom car. I look forward to the day you show pictures of you mini-van. Not a thing wrong with it either, most of us went through is raising our kids!!

Comment

Working...
                                X