Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the better rookie thus far and who do you think will win first?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the better rookie thus far and who do you think will win first?

Okay who do we all think will get a W first. Also of what we have seen this season who do you think is the better driver and wins rookie of the year? Lets see of your predictions of who wins where and when!
    William Byron wins First
    58.54%
    Bubba Wallace wins First
    2.44%
    William Byron better driver and ROTY winner
    75.61%
    Bubba Wallace better driver and ROTY winner
    19.51%

Shocked by the results so far.... but based off what i have seen, Bubba seems to struggle on driving skill a good bit more than Byron regardless of equipment. I just figured more Bubba fans would come to his defense haha

Also I believe Byron has a shot at a win at one of the last two races like ISM (Phoenix) or Homestead.

Comment

I wish both were doing a lot better and I hope to see Byron in victory lane soon but I like Byron a lot more than Bubba so there you go I guess.
      Last edited by DonCarp; August 24th, 2018, 03:22 PM.
      #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

I'll be honest, I dont think you can compare the two when they're in completely different equipment. Bubba is underfunded and Byron is in one of the better cars in the Garage. Byron is the better driver as well as the one who will win rookie of the year. I just wish that Bubba could give him a run for his money.

Comment

Originally posted by zonilug View Post
          I'll be honest, I dont think you can compare the two when they're in completely different equipment. Bubba is underfunded and Byron is in one of the better cars in the Garage. Byron is the better driver as well as the one who will win rookie of the year. I just wish that Bubba could give him a run for his money.
          I with you on this Zach. I have not voted because the equipment is so unequal. Put them in similar equipment and I bet it would be difficult to see much difference in the two drivers. If anything I would think Bubba would be a bit better due to the experience factors.

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post

I with you on this Zach. I have not voted because the equipment is so unequal. Put them in similar equipment and I bet it would be difficult to see much difference in the two drivers. If anything I would think Bubba would be a bit better due to the experience factors.
            I have the same sentiment, and I feel Bubba would be amazing in good equipment

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Okay who do we all think will get a W first. Also of what we have seen this season who do you think is the better driver and wins rookie of the year? Lets see of your predictions of who wins where and when!
              neither 1 has done anything byron moved up 2 fast

Comment

Originally posted by jrracer View Post

neither 1 has done anything byron moved up 2 fast
                I agree they have not shown much, but Byron is definitely shown improvement. This weekend was unfortunate with the Hendrick engines having issues, but I would say he has more talent than Bubba. Even if he moved up too fast there will always be a learning curve in the first year or so. A lot of drives have been placed in cup that young.

Comment

Working...
                X