19 package delivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 package delivers

Fans are divided as always. What do you think we will see this season? Are you a fan or opposed from the start?
    one of the greatest seasons this decade
    30.77%
    Constant crash fests
    15.38%
    No difference
    53.85%

I have a wait and see attitude. I am going to Atlanta and am looking forward to it because I love going to races, but I am holding off on an opinion on the actual racing until I see it on track.

Comment

I to will have to wait and see, I will be going to the spring Michigan race so would be nice to see some great racing there for once...lol
      “If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.”
      ― Mario Andretti

Comment

Originally posted by matthewc21 View Post
        I have a wait and see attitude. I am going to Atlanta and am looking forward to it because I love going to races, but I am holding off on an opinion on the actual racing until I see it on track.
        Im going to ATL as well and think we may be in for a treat! First race with package on a wide and worn out track! I am optimistic about the season but I guess we all have to wait and see.

Comment

I can't say I like the options... I just think it'll suck. I think ATL has very good chance of being better than past 2. I think Vegas has a very high probability of turning into a crazy race because of the track set up. We see that a little with the trucks now. I think Phoenix will be bad. I think Fontana will be bad. And after Fontana I think the thing goes stale from then on, with occasional up tick.. maybe. I think the action will be very restart necessitated in the majority of events, esp after the teams have a month of data and start making adjustments.

I think even Bristol will see a bit of a downtick in action due to aero importance. Bristol IMO has basically been good since they ground the top; but with the Low D I think the cars have been more unpredictable and able to run tighter than when they had the loads of downforce. Look at 2013 when Kahne could not get to Kenseth and pass either clean or bump; and the same in 2015 with Harvick unable to get to Logano and being force to just charge the corners, and yet never able to get to the bumper.

So, I don't think it'll be a huge wreck fest all the time; the number of multi-car wrecks may go up, and I don't think it'll be "ahh no different" from what we had; I think it'll suck after it's given a few weeks to play out and get to more of the meat of the schedule.

Comment

Your poll options are lacking. But based on what I saw in the first test of the season its going to suck. Stuck in a line and cant pass is what it will look like. If anything they tried to turn all tracks into Dega/Daytona which is a horrible idea. I will be looking forward to the paintschemes, the racing is not likely to improve with the direction they went.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
              Your poll options are lacking. But based on what I saw in the first test of the season its going to suck. Stuck in a line and cant pass is what it will look like. If anything they tried to turn all tracks into Dega/Daytona which is a horrible idea. I will be looking forward to the paintschemes, the racing is not likely to improve with the direction they went.
              Daytona Speedweeks Has 18 Plate Package
              #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post

Daytona Speedweeks Has 18 Plate Package
                I believe Alan is referencing the Las Vegas test that NASCAR streamed a couple weeks ago. It did not look promising...

Comment

Working...
                X