Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Newman right or wrong that late in the race?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Was Newman right or wrong that late in the race?

    Was Newman right or wrong for racing the leader that late in the race to stay on the lead lap?



    Poll is working on the other thread...
    Last edited by one4smoke; August 18th, 2019, 05:37 PM.
    Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

  • #2
    Nope, as much would like to have Matt Win Newman races everyone hard no matter who it is plus trying to make points

    Comment


    • #3
      Newman is a tool.

      No need to race the leader that hard with the 'Lucky Dog'... sorry, free pass for the newer fans.
      "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
        Newman is a tool.

        No need to race the leader that hard with the 'Lucky Dog'... sorry, free pass for the newer fans.
        Kurt didnt race the leaders Hard Last night
        #SupportLangleySpeedway

        Comment


        • #5
          LionelRacing Delete this thread as the poll did not post for whatever reason...



          Poll is working on the other thread...
          Last edited by one4smoke; August 18th, 2019, 05:16 PM.
          Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Towen View Post
            Nope, as much would like to have Matt Win Newman races everyone hard no matter who it is plus trying to make points
            Just because he races everyone that hard ...doesn't make it right.
            Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by one4smoke View Post

              Just because he races everyone that hard ...doesn't make it right.
              Iam not a Newman either just saying

              Comment

              Working...
              X