No announcement yet.

New Box - Should it be kept?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The boxes still suck. Anyone else have problems with the plastic inserts being mis-formed or warped, where it's a nearly impossible to slide the car all the way back into the box??? I received at least 5 cars with that issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJ7xChamp View Post
      The boxes still suck. Anyone else have problems with the plastic inserts being mis-formed or warped, where it's a nearly impossible to slide the car all the way back into the box??? I received at least 5 cars with that issue.
      Yes, I had this happen several times already as well. Very annoying.

Comment

• I thought I had a problem with sliding it in last night, I thought it was the plastic, but it turned out that it was just the screw hitting the plastic. Maybe you all could try taking the screws out of the foam if you haven't already?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJ7xChamp View Post
          The boxes still suck. Anyone else have problems with the plastic inserts being mis-formed or warped, where it's a nearly impossible to slide the car all the way back into the box??? I received at least 5 cars with that issue.
          Yes yes yes! I have several where plastic window was disformed with the box build because they didn't attach the sticky strip right. Have to fool with the cars for a minute or two and hit the sweet spot to get them back in the box.
          My disdain for this box is pure hatred! Thank God we get new better boxes like the Icons in 17 again!!!

Comment

Working...
          X