Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Kyle Busch be allowed in the chase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes he should. They gave the exemption and it's up to him to do or not do what must be done to be in the Chase.

I also think the exemption deal at this time is just a big gray blob that gives officials to much leeway with no boundaries.

Comment

Not a Kyle lover but he obviously deserves to be in the Chase. NASCAR seems more exciting when hes battling up front. Love Kyle Busch the driver, hate Kyle Busch the person.

Comment

Originally posted by reckedchevy68 View Post
        Yes he should. They gave the exemption and it's up to him to do or not do what must be done to be in the Chase.

I also think the exemption deal at this time is just a big gray blob that gives officials to much leeway with no boundaries.
        NASCAR had their chance to say, "Sorry Kyle, you missed too many races, you can't be part of the Chase" but they didn't, they set the parameters and it looks like he will meet or exceed what he was told to do, he deserves to be part of the Chase. I agree with Frank4202 I like Kyle Busch the driver and watch him race in total awe!! Put him at the back of the field, jump in the car beside him with RaceBuddy, and hang on tight. It is a blast driving through the field with him. I flip the channel as soon as he starts running his mouth. I can't stand to listen to him.

Comment

If Kyle can finish in the top 30, I think it would be ok.

Comment

I say yes, not only because I'm a big fan, but because he was back before the halfway point of the season, and how well he's done since his return, he definitely deserves to be in the chase.

Comment

Originally posted by calikidsaj View Post
              Yes the 18 should be allowed to compete in the Chase as long as he finishes in the top 30 in points. NASCAR did make the exception and allow the opportunity for him to make the Chase although he did not compete in the first 11 races. NASCAR did the right thing in granting the exception because lets face it if that wall at Daytona would have had safety barrier then Kyle probably walks away from that wreck and misses 0 races due to injury.
              I think the problem with the wall is a good point, but I also think that you shouldn't be playing in a minor series if you are playing in the top series either. No other sports allows it just because of things like what happen to KB and yes it could have happen to him while is was driving a cup car but it didn't. With that being said, Just Playing, but NASCAR blames itself for Kyle incident at Daytona and now that he is back they ordered the drivers to let him win so that he could get into the top 30, make the chase and RCCA produced all his raced wins.

Jimmie Johnson Wins At Homestead-His 7th Sprint Cup Championship

Comment

Yes. Win, and you're in. Most wins in the chase wins championship, with ties being broken by laps led. Remember, if you ain't first, you're last!!

Comment

Originally posted by ReeseBobby13 View Post
                  Yes. Win, and you're in. Most wins in the chase wins championship, with ties being broken by laps led. Remember, if you ain't first, you're last!!
                  not since its been the top 4 drivers left in the chase at the final round the best driver of the final 4 wins the champship
                  #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Yeah, that's the problem, race winners, and race winners ONLY, should be racing for championships. I'm speaking of how it should be......no points for 2nd place. Do away with points all together. But, it actually did play out that way last year, with Harvick, because he had the most wins in the chase, and he was the champ.

Comment

With all that said, Kyle is our 2015 champ!

Comment

Working...
                      X