No announcement yet.

Life is too short; Happy Father's Day.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is too short; Happy Father's Day.

On this Father's Day, I hope all the fathers have a great day. Don't take anything for granted. Life is too short. Hug your kids, tell them you love them. Same as your parents. Last night tragedy hit our little family. Both of my nephews experienced something they should never had to. My oldest nephew Will (20) and his brother Chris (18), their girlfriends and their lives changed last night. Chris's girlfriends dad was killed in a car accident. While his passenger Will's girlfriends Uncle was severely injured. IF he survives, he may never walk again. Their truck tried to miss a truck hauling a horse trailer that was T-Boned and impaled the trailer hauling 4 horses. None of the horses survived. Our family is so torn. In the blink of an eye, so many lives changed. Forever. 2 days before Father's Day. 2 dads, gone. Because a 17 year old girl (who is now dead) blew threw a stop sign. Be careful out there. Slow down. Stay off the dang phone. Please keep all these families in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all.
    ~Smack~

What a tragedy! My thoughts and prayers to all involved. Tomorrow is my first Father's Day without my Dad who passed on in March. As difficult as it is for me to move passed it, I can't begin to imagine the pain your family is going through. God Bless

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for your family and definitely take everyday as it is the last.
      Looking for Ryan Newman 1/24 Elites,Protos,and Samples

Comment

I dont even know what to say... Thoughts and prayers to everyone involved. Losing people is always horrible...Makes me want to go hug my girls right now. I always preach to them"It only takes one time" I shared this story with them. Hopefully it hits home with them. They are both teen age girls... Thanks for sharing a difficult thing

Comment

Thanks guys we appreciate it and I know my nephews and their girlfriends do too. Just seeing the pictures and talking to them has just literally torn us all up. I talked to these guys just a couple weeks ago at Chris's and his girlfriends graduation. Such nice and very spirited people. They were such good friends. So tragic and senseless this happened.
          ~Smack~

Comment

God Bless you and all families involved in this terrible tradegy. And may healing be given in such a time of loss.

Comment

I am so sorry for the loss. Prayers are going up to all families. :-(

Comment

Our thoughts and sympathies go out to you, your family, and those involved. Too many senseless accidents these days. Saw it ourselves today in Providence, a gal driving a van thought her text was more important the concentrating on her driving, she was doing 25 in a 65 mph area, people were having to avoid her left and right. Our top priority when getting behind the wheel of any vehicle should be driving, it's our responsibility to do so.

Happy Father's Day Erik, hug those boys a little tighter today. I hope you are able to enjoy your day even with the recent tradegy.
                ~ISO... New Grail - 2007 Edwards #60 Sharp Aquos~
                ~Have My 1st Holy Grail - Carl Edwards Aflac Proto~

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go to you and your Family, as I am sorry for your loss.

Jimmie Johnson Wins At Homestead-His 7th Sprint Cup Championship

Comment

Sorry for your loss! That is rough

Comment

That's terrible, sorry for your loss.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers with everyone.
                        CHECK OUT MY COLLECTION ON LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

That is so sad I'm so sorry for your loss and we are all here for you my friend.
                          #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Working...
                          X