Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Members Event - Lost Hall of Fame Flag (Autographed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Event - Lost Hall of Fame Flag (Autographed)

Giving a shout out to to the Lionel Racing Members and ask for help. I discovered when leaving members event I no longer had Hall of Fame Flag which included multiple signatures of inductees. If you found and would be kind enough to pm me about a return it would be greatly appreciated. I will also add a reward for return.
    Thanks
    Craig

Originally posted by Hudson Hornet
    Giving a shout out to to the Lionel Racing Members and ask for help. I discovered when leaving members event I no longer had Hall of Fame Flag which included multiple signatures of inductees. If you found and would be kind enough to pm me about a return it would be greatly appreciated. I will also add a reward for return.
    Thanks
    Craig
    Good luck Craig, it sounds like a really cool collectable. I hope someone on here has it and returns it to you. This is a great group.

Comment

I think if a member found this they would return it. Id post it on the facebook sites too if you havent already. Ive been doing the events for 6 years and have met nothing less then great people. Good Luck
      I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
        I think if a member found this they would return it. Id post it on the facebook sites too if you havent already. Ive been doing the events for 6 years and have met nothing less then great people. Good Luck
        How about ROWDY18?

Comment

If it doesn't turn up, it sounds like a pretty unique item that we can keep our eyes open for.

Comment

Hope this gets returned to its rightful owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
              How about ROWDY18?
              depends on what the reward is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROWDY18 View Post
                depends on what the reward is!!!
                $100.00 for return

Comment

Thanks Jeff, good idea on face book.
                  Agreed. I've met some great people at the events.

Comment

I hope someone returns your item. I had an item snagged too... :-(

Comment

Working...
                    X