Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
    I hate this game
    How about the top 3 buy a beer for the bottom 3.

Comment

Originally posted by w3kn View Post
      How about the top 3 buy a beer for the bottom 3.
      I support this message!!
      20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

So round 3 is in the books, looks like there were a few that did not submit a pick. If you did submit a pick and I missed it (took 40 pts this round), PM me proof of when you sent the message and I'll change it. Trying to catch up after being gone to St. Louis all weekend for the truck series race, so hopefully I did get everyone's picks in. So Blaney finished 25th today, most everyone took quite a few points, but congrats to The Teach & Seba for both taking less than 5 points. Updated standings below:

197sm 48
        Seba 53
        The Teach 53
        48dominates 55
        CorkyM 60
        Fireball88 60
        talladegajavy2009 62
        HarvickSHR4 63
        Christopher Roy 63
        Fouraker 65
        Swift89 67
        Soon2B8x 68
        junior88 73
        DonCarp 73
        w3kn 75
        MotorsportRevolution 83
        stiffy 85
        Eamonn Curtis 86
        FreakyFast4ord 94

Next week is Sonoma and Kyle Busch is our driver!

Comment

Darn it, i totaly forgot. I dont think i got a reminder

Comment

I just barely got mine in - almost forgot myself.
            Looking for any JJ TX Win items - Diecast (Din #1's, Protos, Samples, Door #'s), Any sheet metal from 2014 TX red vest win, and any unique JJ TX win memorabilia (Champagne bottles, flags, victory lane hats, etc.). PM me if you have any of these items for sell or trade.

Comment

Yeah I wasn't able to send out a reminder, I was at the truck race yesterday and driving all day today. I posted last weekend asking someone to post the reminder for me this week since I wouldn't be around but nobody did lol

Comment

Teach you and Seba both thought that Blaney wouldn't run well? Can't imagine how you called that one..I picked 7th..and I had to make myself not say 5th..congratulations on the outcome..

Comment

Originally posted by Soon2b8x View Post
                  Teach you and Seba both thought that Blaney wouldn't run well? Can't imagine how you called that one..I picked 7th..and I had to make myself not say 5th..congratulations on the outcome..
                  I made all my picks on June 2nd. It is a good thing, because did not give it a thought over the weekend. I picked him for 22nd.

Comment

Originally posted by 197sm View Post
                    I just barely got mine in - almost forgot myself.
                    Congratulations on taking over the lead Stephen!

Comment

I also forgot and am so busy over the coming weeks I will place picks for the remaining weeks some night this week and be done with it. Not like I'm going to come close to winning anyways. This is always a busy time of the year for me and when I sort of tune Nascar out until the fall

Comment

Originally posted by Soon2b8x View Post
                        Yeah, as we have seen the guy we get to pick wrecks out or something most of the time. I just picked his car number for this week, worked out great.

Comment

Everyone make sure to get your picks in before the race starts tomorrow, only have about half the picks so far.

Comment

Originally posted by jediyoda9008 View Post
                            Everyone make sure to get your picks in before the race starts tomorrow, only have about half the picks so far.
                            I'm waiting until 10 laps to go..my luck has been bad with this game..lol

Comment

Submitted this time

Comment

Sonoma is in the books, glad to finally break the curse of having our driver of the week finish poorly, Kyle comes home with a solid 5th place finish. While nobody correctly picked his finishing position, we did have 5 people that only took 1 point this week; CorkyM, Fireball88, FreakyFast4ord, Swift89, & The Teach, so needless to say, the points standings are getting really tight with only 2 weeks left. Below is the updated standings:

197sm 52
                                The Teach 54
                                48dominates 57
                                Seba 58
                                CorkyM 61
                                Fireball88 61
                                HarvickSHR4 65
                                Christopher Roy 65
                                Fouraker 68
                                Swift89 68
                                talladegajavy2009 70
                                Soon2B8x 70
                                junior88 75
                                w3kn 77
                                stiffy 89
                                MotorsportRevolution 90
                                Eamonn Curtis 93
                                FreakyFast4ord 95
                                DonCarp 104

Next week is Daytona and our driver is Dale Jr! Remember the race is a Saturday night race, so make sure to get those picks in on time! Also, either tonight or sometime early this week I will FINALLY post pictures of all the different prizes that the winner will be able to choose from at the end of the competition!

Comment

Working...
                                X