No announcement yet.

It's BACK!! NASCAR GOLF Round 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was torn on which way to pick this week - I thought about picking near the back but I was really hoping he was going to have a good run last night. I didn't see any of the race but the last few laps - was surprised by who was up front with 5 to go. Congrats Seba on taking the lead!!
    Looking for any JJ TX Win items - Diecast (Din #1's, Protos, Samples, Door #'s), Any sheet metal from 2014 TX red vest win, and any unique JJ TX win memorabilia (Champagne bottles, flags, victory lane hats, etc.). PM me if you have any of these items for sell or trade.

Comment

Great pick Seba! I was for sure he'd finish up front but it wasn't meant to be.

Comment

Congrats Seba i was two off of picking the correct finish but still did not help my game lol

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Get your picks in if you want to play in this final round here at Kentucky! I'm heading out to the track again for the day so everything will be updated sometime tomorrow and the winner will be announced!

Comment

Kenseth finishes 17th and the final results are in!

Seba 56
            The Teach 94
            CorkyM 95
            Christopher Roy 99
            197sm 101
            Fireball88 101
            talladegajavy2009 103
            48dominates 106
            HarvickSHR4 111
            Soon2B8x 111
            Fouraker 114
            Swift89 115
            w3kn 121
            Eamonn Curtis 121
            junior88 122
            stiffy 126
            FreakyFast4ord 133
            MotorsportRevolution 142
            DonCarp 146

Congrats to Seba on the win!! PM me to discuss the prizes! Thanks to everyone for playing every week and making this a lot of fun! Not sure if I'm going to bring it back for a round 4 or not, if I do, it won't be for a couple weeks.

Comment

Congrats, Seba. Thanks again for offering up the game.

Comment

Congratulations Seba, great job!

Comment

Nice job Seba. Forgot to make my pick but it wouldn't have mattered.

On to round 4!

Comment

Congratulations on the win Seba!

Comment

• Congrats Seba! Kicked all of our butts.

Comment

• Congratulations Seba! I guess this was a Pro / Am but only one Pro showed up and gave us all a lesson.

Comment

• Congrats on the Win Seba!!!
                          Looking for any JJ TX Win items - Diecast (Din #1's, Protos, Samples, Door #'s), Any sheet metal from 2014 TX red vest win, and any unique JJ TX win memorabilia (Champagne bottles, flags, victory lane hats, etc.). PM me if you have any of these items for sell or trade.

Comment

• Congrats, Seba!
                            Author of Learning Leadership From Biblical Leaders: Lessons In Leadership Qualities

Comment

• Thanks a lot guys, it was a lot of fun and my picks were pretty good this time. Thanks for the game Andy.

Comment

• Congrats seba

Comment

Working...
                                X