No announcement yet.

How do you guys get your Hero Cards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Jimmy Johns came in today and I must say I'm impressed, also do they always send 4 hats?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170615_162415.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	378827

Comment

You know I remember the day when you just went to the souvenier haulers. They had plenty. And to me the hero cards have become rare. Now you have to have a garage pass to get most. Or go to a driver signing. It's cool to see something I took for granted in demand instead of walked on and thrown away at races.
      20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Never got hats, awesome send. I did get Cups & Card over the years.
        "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

I got a flag no hats also got 2 cups

Comment

Originally posted by KKFan5 View Post
            Well Jimmy Johns came in today and I must say I'm impressed, also do they always send 4 hats?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10010[/ATTACH]
            Now that's nice there!!

Comment

I finally heard back from Lowes as well and they said they will send me a race package for the delayed response not sure what will come in that but looking forward to it!!!

Also I'm hoping UniFirst will be awesome when it comes

And if anyone knows how to get Great Clips, Farmers Insurance, and Target hero cards let me know

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
                You know I remember the day when you just went to the souvenier haulers. They had plenty. And to me the hero cards have become rare. Now you have to have a garage pass to get most. Or go to a driver signing. It's cool to see something I took for granted in demand instead of walked on and thrown away at races.
                Yeah, go look up some of them on eBay. Usually the newer ones can sell pretty high (like 20 dollars) when their brand new. Shoot I saw one where it sold for 75 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by smo_NASCARfan View Post
                  Yeah, go look up some of them on eBay. Usually the newer ones can sell pretty high (like 20 dollars) when their brand new. Shoot I saw one where it sold for 75 dollars.
                  Yes sir. And that's awesome to me. Because yrs ago. They were worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by KKFan5 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10010[/ATTACH]
                    All depends on what they have, based on the message I received from them a few years ago when I sent them one. I got 2 autographed hero cards, 4 can koozies, and a $10 gift card.

Comment

Here is one of the many hero cards I put on eBay earlier today:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/263051203216?

I still have more to put up later as well.
                      Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Working...
                      X