How do you guys get your Hero Cards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys get your Hero Cards?

I'm just curious as to how you guys/gals get the Hero Cards you get?

at nhra, they are on a podium outside the team hauler
    they used to be displayed that way at team trailers
    at the Nascar events too, so during driver appearances they could get signed.
    God and Guns

Comment

If you have Facebook or instagram you can message them and ask for them. Some will ask you to send a self-address envelope and some will just send them to you.

That's how I get mine.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvickSHR4 View Post
        If you have Facebook or instagram you can message them and ask for them. Some will ask you to send a self-address envelope and some will just send them to you.

That's how I get mine.
        Thats how I got Bobby Allisons cards, signed tooo!
        God and Guns

Comment

I get mine at the track and eBay.
          Author of Learning Leadership From Biblical Leaders: Lessons In Leadership Qualities

Comment

I get mine at the track, driver appearances and Ebay.

Comment

I get mine at the track, driver appearances, trades, SASE, etc.

Comment

s.a.s.e. email and facebook is how i get mine
                Awesome Bill from Dawsonville, Awesome Chase from the same place

Comment

Tracks, Driver appearances, ebay and member of the forum and facebook pretty much sums it up.

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

At the race shops, track garage, driver appearances and ebay.

Comment

I'll just throw this out there to everyone, I have hot passes to the Gateway Truck series race as well as hot passes for all 3 series at Kentucky Speedway. If anyone wants a particular hero card from a driver, let me know and I'll try to get one, no guarantees though. To keep me from getting completed overrun with requests, lets please try to keep it to special paint schemes being run those weekends, etc. Basically ones that would be a lot more difficult to obtain elsewhere. Let me know if I can help!

Comment

Asking on FB, entering address on card giveaways and buying them ebay (we all can't get to the track or have cold/hot passes).

When at the track, hopefully get them from the display stands.
                        "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

I've actually been going through my own hero cards and I realized that I have a ton extra that I may start listing on eBay.
                          Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Well I took some of your advice and was able to get the following sent to me so far

UniFirst from Facebook
                            Liftmaster from Liftmaster's website
                            Jimmy John's from Facebook

still waiting to hear back from Lowes

Comment

I used to send requests for cards to teams or their sponsors. Sometimes you had to send an SASE to get one in return but sometimes they'd just mail them to me, every once in awhile, one would be signed or they'd send other goodies with them. These days there are so many sponsors now, it'd take forever to write to them all, so I usually turn to eBay and buy batches at a time, or if I'm lucky enough to visit Charlotte like I have the last couple years, I'll run around to all the team shops. But even that only covers so many cards.

Comment

Working...
                              X