No announcement yet.

How long have you been a RCCA Member?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I joined in early 2002 near the end of my career in the Navy. Spent the 90's mostly at sea and moving from place to place and didn't really discover high-end diecast until I was done with all that stuff. RCCA was still fulfilled by QVC back then, and the very first car I ordered was the Dale Jr. 2002 elite Budweiser. Wouldn't you know that QVC screwed that up and sent me the wrong car-- they sent me a Green Ken Shrader M&M's car which I promptly returned. By then, the Dale Jr,. elite was sold out and they "only" made 1200 of them, which was a low number back then. That was the lowest number of all of Dale's Budweiser elites produced. I also quickly learned about scalpers!!! After that, I signed up for QVC/RCCA's version of auto-delivery so I wouldn't have to worry about any more of those issues again.

Comment

I signed up around 05. Actually think I had my parents sign me up since I was only 14!

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBob View Post
        Late 1996. This was the reason I joined:

I know where you extra set went Bob. Still one of my faves.
        #usechipslistyoufool

Comment

Originally posted by team3and8 View Post
          I know where you extra set went Bob. Still one of my faves.

MoParOrNoCar
          THE COLLECTION

Comment

March of 2009

Comment

2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and most recently 2017.
              I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

Joined in 2002. First buy was a Bobby Labonte "Let's Roll" elite.

Bought a lot of ARCs/Club cars while paying off college debt and couldn't afford Elites. Buying a lot more Elites now.

Comment

1996, got all the little goodies still too, including the "Fan Fueler" drink bottle LOL
                  OU812DIDU

Comment

Comment

Do Believe in 2006
                      #Team24Strong

Comment

1997 if I remember correctly. Went inactive somewhere in the mid 2000's and came back in 2014.

Comment

Joined in 1995

Comment

Originally posted by inj9696 View Post
                            1996, got all the little goodies still too, including the "Fan Fueler" drink bottle LOL
                            Same here! Drink bottle, keychain, RCCA 1993 LUMINA 1/64 test car... Still have the box it all came in and still have my pre-QVC membership number. LOL!

MoParOrNoCar
                            THE COLLECTION

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBob View Post
                              Same here! Drink bottle, keychain, RCCA 1993 LUMINA 1/64 test car... Still have the box it all came in and still have my pre-QVC membership number. LOL!
                              Funny you mention that. I was trying to log into my QVC account recently and can't find any of my membership info!

Comment

Working...
                              X