Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Ryan Blaney Pocono Win Diecast are you Ordering?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have pre-ordered an Action Raced version #21 from a Vender, (not )
    and have cancelled a pre-order, from the same Vender, of the fuel mileage Dillon #3 at no charge( not from )
    God and Guns

Comment

I missed you two together.. I'm with ghost on the selling.. Don didn't I buy a JJ CC Kobalt from you? . But.. I'm with Don on the pets.. got us 3 cats now

Daytona bound!

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
        Rofl!!! Bud I have one hell of a collection that I am proud of. And wont part with unless I die or hell one day I may get out of it all together,lol. Selling,trading,and collecting go hand in hand. Everyone does it. Now stop the double standard and go clean up the cat hair,lol
        I never said it was a bad thing I just said you buy these sets and sell them in a year I will just wait till you sell and pick them up then that's all good buddy. Cats are brushed every weekend no worries, now how about sending over some of that squirrel stew not that I would touch it but maybe my neighbors dog might like it lol

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by NAUSECAR View Post
          I missed you two together.. I'm with ghost on the selling.. Don didn't I buy a JJ CC Kobalt from you? . But.. I'm with Don on the pets.. got us 3 cats now
          The only time I sell is when I bought a upgrade. For example I got the Elite so I sell the ARC, I bought one autographed so I sell the non autograph, I bought the Door# so sell the other. Not saying anything wrong with selling but to buy just for the heck of it and sell soon after is not me not saying it's wrong but silly if you ask me that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
            I never said it was a bad thing I just said you buy these sets and sell them in a year I will just wait till you sell and pick them up then that's all good buddy. Cats are brushed every weekend no worries, now how about sending over some of that squirrel stew not that I would touch it but maybe my neighbors dog might like it lol
            Rofl!! you are really reaching now. Why don't you take up a humor comeback class. It may help. Otherwise, continue to struggle,lol. As for the stew. Squirrel isn't in season now. I could send you some,but would rather tou eat it. It would definately cause stomach problems,lol. Would rather you than the neighbors dog.
            20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Rofl!! you are really reaching now. Why don't you take up a humor comeback class. It may help. Otherwise, continue to struggle,lol. As for the stew. Squirrel isn't in season now. I could send you some,but would rather tou eat it. It would definately cause stomach problems,lol. Would rather you than the neighbors dog.
              I can hold my own I was thinking the same about you Heck I was thinking Biggums has come up with better LOL

Comment

Well atleast the cats get brushed as much as you do your teeth,lol

Comment

I can hold my own I was thinking the same about you Heck I was thinking Biggums has come up with better LOL
                  Naw you just hoping for backup. It's ok though. I understand things come to peoole a lil slower than others.

Comment

You guys are hilarious

Comment

Well atleast the cats get brushed as much as you do your teeth,lol
                      LOL No not even close you can ask the girls in my office I brush after every meal sometimes I skip meals so I do not have to brush I would especally have to brush after that Squirrel Kabob you BBQ up LOL

Comment

LOL No not even close you can ask the girls in my office I brush after every meal sometimes I skip meals so I do not have to brush I would especally have to brush after that Squirrel Kabob LOL
                        The only Kabob is you! The squirrels here are cleaner than the water and air you live in there,lol!! As for girls, your cats don't count.

Comment

The only Kabob is you! The squirrels here are cleaner than the water and air you live in there,lol!! As for girls, your cats don't count.
                          See that's what I'm talking about stretching it, I said the girls in my office how can a cat be working in my office... never-mind

Comment

See that's what I'm talking about stretching it, I said the girls in my office how can a cat be working in my office... never-mind
                            You showed pictures of you taking tour girl to work with you,lol!!
                            Now go drink a few beers, and go to a Taco Bell and fall into and destroy their hedge busch like you did in Homestead,rofl!!! Now that was funny!! And will admit fun times,lol!! You trying to tell me and Paul you weren't drunk was funny!

Comment

Tour girl??? I saw that picture and thought it was his daughter

Comment

You showed pictures of you taking tour girl to work with you,lol!!
                                Now go drink a few beers, and go to a Taco Bell and fall into and destroy their hedge busch like you did in Homestead,rofl!!! Now that was funny!! And will admit fun times,lol!! You trying to tell me and Paul you weren't drunk was funny!
                                I need a couple of beers right now that's for sure and I was not drunk once I eat i'm sober instantly especially after eating taco bell that's a buzz kill in itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X