Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Father's Day...what gift did you get? Plans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two $25.00 gift cards for Regal Cinemas. I'll start with Pirates of the Caribbean.

Comment

Originally posted by CorkyM View Post
      Two $25.00 gift cards for Regal Cinemas. I'll start with Pirates of the Caribbean.
      Good movie, I'd say you'll enjoy it.
      Go Blaney!

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
        Happy Fathers Day, I got Nickelback and Daughtry tickets at the Greak Theater in Sept from my Kitten Zoey
        Huh we r going to see the same bands at Hershey park August 5th

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
          After 29yrs of being a dad Im F`n done with it. I swear she still shops Santa workshops for my gifts. Kids get on my nerves.
          Well your daughter has a place to stay here with me!!! I can teach her all kinds of stuff!!

Comment

2 tickets to the race yesterday. Enjoyed seeing one Kyle win, and one lose!

Comment

Originally posted by ROWDY18 View Post
              Huh we r going to see the same bands at Hershey park August 5th
              Yeah its called being on tour you bent pipe. They travel across the country playing different venues. You better not forget my birthday.
              I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

Originally posted by ROWDY18 View Post
                Well your daughter has a place to stay here with me!!! I can teach her all kinds of stuff!!
                Your like that creepy uncle that likes to hangout at graduation parties talking to kids. I bet you drive a van
                I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

After 29yrs of being a dad Im F`n done with it. I swear she still shops Santa workshops for my gifts. Kids get on my nerves.
                  LOL I did not think you were going to post it LOL

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Burger King says you can have it your way. Try there.
                    20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

I had a great day with my daughter. Spent the early afternoon at our community pool soaking up our share of the sunshine. Late afternoon watching a snooze fest race in fast forward. Then my dad came down later in the day and we just hung out.

My daughter, with the help of her grandma from her mom's side, got me a replica of Harvick's Championship ring and it is proudly displayed in my Championship display case. She also got me a really great card. I have the best daughter ever!

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
                        My daughter, with the help of her grandma from her mom's side, got me a replica of Harvick's Championship ring and it is proudly displayed in my Championship display case.
                        Awesome Sir! I keep looking at those...
                        "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                          Awesome Sir! I keep looking at those...
                          They are bootleg Chinese stuff but they look great!

Comment

Your like that creepy uncle that likes to hangout at graduation parties talking to kids. I bet you drive a van
                            This one?
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	18r6nn5iv3gb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	378828

Comment

Didn't hear from daughter. My boys texted me and wished me Happy Fathers Day. Went and got something to eat.
                              20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by yzerman19harvick4 View Post
                                This one?
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]10020[/ATTACH]
                                LOL Awesome

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Working...
                                X