Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Father's Day...what gift did you get? Plans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yzerman19harvick4 View Post
    This one?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]10020[/ATTACH]
    LOL beautiful
    I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

Won't be long and I will be your son in law and then your daughter n I can call you grandpa Ford! Maybe triplets!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROWDY18 View Post
        Won't be long and I will be your son in law and then your daughter n I can call you grandpa Ford! Maybe triplets!!
        I promise you there would be a tragic hunting accident. I wouldnt miss you either
        I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
          I promise you there would be a tragic hunting accident. I wouldnt miss you either
          Was just gonna say, it would be one of those "Honey I am taking the son in law out today".
          Rig the passenger side door and get up to about 80 mph,and oops.....
          20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
            Was just gonna say, it would be one of those "Honey I am taking the son in law out today".
            there goes plausible deniability

Comment

That's ok I pretty much have lived my life BUT then EVERYDAY YOU would see me in the TRIPLETS!!! AND. ME I would have the pleasure FATHER IN LAW!!!
              Last edited by ROWDY18; June 20th, 2017, 01:48 PM. Reason: Because I want to!!

Comment

That's ok I pretty much have lived my life BUT then EVERYDAY YOU would see me in the TRIPLETS!!! AND. ME I would have the pleasure FATHER IN LAW!!!
                Now that's a picture only a father in law would love,lol!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
                  there goes plausible deniability
                  Yep kinda went that way,lol

Comment

Treble hooks have 3 hooks. Id see you only until the first shark swam by

Comment

Rig crap.....Id aim an floor it. It would be obvious what happened

Comment

Better yet Id donate them to the traveling circle

Comment

Better yet Id donate them to the traveling circle
                          Traveling Circle??? Haha just thinking about kids of his has you riled,lol.

Comment

Traveling Circle??? Haha just thinking about kids of his has you riled,lol.
                            Circus ...Traveling Circus LOL That dude irritates me

Comment

Circus ...Traveling Circus LOL That dude irritates me
                              Burger King has pickels for that.

Comment

Burger King has pickels for that.
                                We all know where Jeff has his cucumbers hidden!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X