Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Father's Day...what gift did you get? Plans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day...what gift did you get? Plans?

Happy Father's Day to my fellow Dads. I got a new whiskey decanter. I am taking my little guy to see Cars 3 and then back home to watch the race and use my new decanter.
    It is always better to come from behind rather than be taken from behind.

i'm getting a quiet afternoon to watch the race with no interruptions from the family and that will sum up my day
    Awesome Bill from Dawsonville, Awesome Chase from the same place

Comment

Originally posted by Team Yankee
      Happy Father's Day to my fellow Dads. I got a new whiskey decanter. I am taking my little guy to see Cars 3 and then back home to watch the race and use my new decanter.
      Bought myself a new Carney display case and took my son to see Cars 3 last night. Going to Jax Shrimp doubleheader today and dinner tonight. Happy race day and Father's Day!

Comment

I was expecting my daughter to get me a new band for my Citizen Eco watch. Both daughters went in and bought me a new Citizens watch, nice!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Happy Father's Day I was lucky to get some Chase t shirts and race tickets to NH Sep 24 hoping to find a way to get Chase to sign my Napa truck
          #Team24Strong

Comment

I got some poopy diapers and crabby children. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

Happy Father's Day! I got a 1966 Batman Diecast and an eBay gift card. Will get to watch the race with the family this afternoon.
              Author of Learning Leadership From Biblical Leaders: Lessons In Leadership Qualities

Comment

Happy Fathers Day, I got Nickelback and Daughtry tickets at the Greak Theater in Sept from my Kitten Zoey

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Happy Father's Day to all Father's on here!! Wish yall a great day, and may you be blessed!!! Thank you to all of you!!
                  20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Wife bought me Harvick's BBB for $28, free S&H from Lionel.
                    "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

I got a couple of Authentics haulers, posted them in show and tell. Plus I got to cut the lawn today, but enjoyed some beverages too. I hope the rest of the dads here had a great day!

Comment

New wallet and a copy of Slash's (from GNR) autobiography... great lunch at a local pub with the family.. finished a lego set with my oldest and some couch time watching the race! Great Father's Day here!

Comment

Originally posted by KC81 View Post
                          a copy of Slash's (from GNR) autobiography
                          This?

That's a great read.
                          "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                            This?

That's a great read.

That's the one!! Heard so many great things about it! Loved GNR growing up .. can't wait to start it!

Comment

After 29yrs of being a dad Im F`n done with it. I swear she still shops Santa workshops for my gifts. Kids get on my nerves.
                              I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

Working...
                              X