• Show
Clear All

• Who missed out on this one!

DALE EARNHARDT JR #88 AXALTA ELITE
    ** MATCHING DOOR NUMBER 88**

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-RCCA-DA...vip=true&rt=nc

Was that a good deal?

Comment

I thought a person had to wait 90 days before they can sell a standard elite door number on ebay by RCCA's bylaws. If not, they will not get picked for another one again.

Comment

Wow I missed out thank God lol

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

A lot of people that buy diecast are not collectors, just oppertunists, would never sell a door # or proto.

Comment

He sold it too cheap and I bet the guy that bought it will treasure it. I have never even held a Jr door number elite!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball88
              DALE EARNHARDT JR #88 AXALTA ELITE
              ** MATCHING DOOR NUMBER 88**

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-RCCA-DA...vip=true&rt=nc
              thats a lot of money for 1 car i can get several auto elites for that price money hungry people out their thats what hurts this hobby

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post
                He sold it too cheap and I bet the guy that bought it will treasure it. I have never even held a Jr door number elite!!
                He sold it too cheap, I don't think so. It sold for too much, for that car.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
                  He sold it too cheap, I don't think so. It sold for too much, for that car.
                  You might be right, but given the price collectors have been paying lately, it seems kind of low for a Jr. elite door. But hey, what do I know? I am just a Jr fan wanting an elite door from his last year of Cup racing and will probably never own one. lol

Comment

I would say the price was about right,if he sold it for that,or someone offered a sale of ebay and he closed it. But that Elite is about right. Elite Standard Doors of Top tier drivers are very hard to come by.
                    20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

You might be right, but given the price collectors have been paying lately, it seems kind of low for a Jr. elite door. But hey, what do I know? I am just a Jr fan wanting an elite door from his last year of Cup racing and will probably never own one. lol
                      don't give up..we always have diecast Santa! and he gave away a last ride icon proto! he's a very generous fella!

Comment

I don't know either, it sold like twice as much as a prototype usually goes for. lol.

Comment

I do believe that RCCA does frown upon reselling the standard elite door numbers and will not select that member again. That perk is for collectors and they will definitely remove him from eligibility. There are plenty of members who would not resell that car. I hope the profit was worth it for him because it's likely the last door number he'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Soon2b8x View Post
                            don't give up..we always have diecast Santa! and he gave away a last ride icon proto! he's a very generous fella!
                            get in line i have bought EVERY jr elite ever made other then the fantasy cars since 1998 and never gotten a JR door number of any kind. I know people on here have been picked multiple times in a alleged random process.

Comment

they frown upon it for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X