Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 elites

the beginning of the end for me unless the keep the detail bye bye

Well, they ain't keeping it. Unfortunate sign of the market today. Maybe if costs ever come down and this stuff gets popular again, we'll see the good ol days return.

Comment

Didn't you already leave once before?

Comment

Losing a roof flap teather...

ok, I am not going to get riled up, but man people.. if they don't address lack of sales this dies completely and you still lose.. I dont get it

Next up, Martinsville!

Comment

Originally posted by jrracer
          the beginning of the end for me unless the keep the detail bye bye
          We are the minority Jim, but that is a sign of the times. The majority of buyers donít have the extra cash to spend $115 or more on a diecast. They are younger and have different priorities. By the sounds of it they will be buying more which is a good thing. I donít believe there will be as many dealers as their once was.

Comment

Nascar will surely come down hard on Lionel for this blatant safety violation!! lol

Comment

I don't like some of the small details going away but it was absolutely necessary. Without some changes, the hobby was going to take a serious hit and was already starting to see it. One look at DNP list will tell you otherwise. I think it's great that Lionel is doing everything they can to keep up with the times.

Comment

See ya later. If you're this up in arms over tethers thay you can't even see when you display the car, please reevaluate some things.

Comment

Originally posted by BeeOBee78 View Post
                  See ya later. If you're this up in arms over tethers thay you can't even see when you display the car, please reevaluate some things.
                  I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoshal13 View Post
                    I agree with this.
                    For once I agree.. but still wouldnt kill her to post something positive at some point

Next up, Martinsville!

Comment

Her and the OP are both negative. I find it funny she found his post and replied with another negative comment. I think they are meant for each other.

Comment

Originally posted by NAUSECAR View Post
                        For once I agree.. but still wouldnt kill her to post something positive at some point
                        I will post positivity if you stop referring to me as a female. Deal? :-) I don't want to be negative, but let's be honest, the level of stupidity when it comes to people whining about diecast, and NASCAR as a whole is mind numbing. Especially when it's agreed with.

Comment

Originally posted by BeeOBee78 View Post
                          I will post positivity if you stop referring to me as a female. Deal? :-) I don't want to be negative, but let's be honest, the level of stupidity when it comes to people whining about diecast, and NASCAR as a whole is mind numbing. Especially when it's agreed with.
                          I'm sorry, I thought Patricia was a female name... I know in this day I should be more careful on such an assumption.

But I agree, the whining is aweful, but it takes some positive energy to get over that and get people excited about the sport. I dont always agree with nascar, but I've only become more committed in this sport as the years go

Next up, Martinsville!

Comment

Originally posted by NAUSECAR View Post
                            I'm sorry, I thought Patricia was a female name... I know in this day I should be more careful on such an assumption.

But I agree, the whining is aweful, but it takes some positive energy to get over that and get people excited about the sport. I dont always agree with nascar, but I've only become more committed in this sport as the years go
                            Jonathan, Patricia is a femaleís name. That was a safe assumption in my opinion. (And Iím ďpositiveĒ of that.)

Comment

Working...
                            X