No announcement yet.

Undergoing surgery soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everything will go smoothly, i am curious why not the lance and pack with guaze route, that only hurts for a couple days. thats what my doctor did and still does when i have them every once in a while come up (based on what you called them and a google search showed)
    Awesome Bill from Dawsonville, Awesome Chase from the same place

Comment

Hope all goes well. You'll get through this

Comment

pm sent....
        God and Guns

Comment

Originally posted by Eamonn Curtis
          Noticed about last month I had 2 small holes in between the good ole cheeks and got it checks out today and they are called pilonimal cysts or something like that. Surgery wi llhappen soon and will have a recovery time of 2 to 6 months without any activities. So no more sports for me senior year which sucks but I would rather be healthy. Couldnt be worse timing though, i have been hearing my family discussing finances lately and apparently if i get this surgery now we might go into bankruptcy which i dont want to happen so i might be selling a few pieces to help cover cost as much as i can. Thanks everyone for reading
          Dang dude, hopefully everything goes okay, and you have a speedy recovery!

Comment

Im confused. Are you talking about your butt cheeks or your face cheeks.
            I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
              Im confused. Are you talking about your butt cheeks or your face cheeks.
              Never mind i was told what it is. I cant imagining that being a very expensive procedure. Looks to be outpatient with a local anesthesia. 2-6 months recovery is a bit exaggerated. Man up an sell whatever you have to. No need to place the burden on your folks.
              I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

Never mind i was told what it is. I cant imagining that being a very expensive procedure. Looks to be outpatient with a local anesthesia. 2-6 months recovery is a bit exaggerated. Man up an sell whatever you have to. No need to place the burden on your folks.
                I wouldn't let you diagnose a scratch.....
                20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
                  I wouldn't let you diagnose a scratch.....
                  I looked up pilonimal cysts in the dictionary and it showed your picture

Comment

It's about 2 grand I believe, out insurance we have won't cover it for some reason and everything just be out of pocket. I wish we didn't have issues with money but really any dime that we spend on something is a problem for us. It's why I'm working so hard to get a good job so when I can I can get my parents into retirement as soon as possible and pay off there debts so they don't have to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Eamonn Curtis View Post
                      It's about 2 grand I believe, out insurance we have won't cover it for some reason and everything just be out of pocket. I wish we didn't have issues with money but really any dime that we spend on something is a problem for us. It's why I'm working so hard to get a good job so when I can I can get my parents into retirement as soon as possible and pay off there debts so they don't have to worry.
                      Keep it up Eamonn, don't listen to the trolls.

Comment

I looked up pilonimal cysts in the dictionary and it showed your picture
                        Hey what can I say I have a nice backside....

Comment

Keep up the good work bud! He is just an ugly bitter old man. He has issues with psych meds at times.

Comment

2000.00 to remove an ingrown hair???? thats crazy. Just pick at it then dump some alcohol on it. Problem solved.

Comment

2000.00 to remove an ingrown hair???? thats crazy. Just pick at it then dump some alcohol on it. Problem solved.
                              I was almost able to get the hair out my self but it was to painful and didn't want to infect it and make it worse. And yes 2k is a lot but whatever it is to get me healthy I'm sure it's worth it

Comment

Keep Up the good work Eamonn. Proud of how you are trying to help in every way you can. Remember it''s not your fault and keep faith in the man upstairs.
                                Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Working...
                                X