Undergoing surgery soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undergoing surgery soon

Noticed about last month I had 2 small holes in between the good ole cheeks and got it checks out today and they are called pilonimal cysts or something like that. Surgery wi llhappen soon and will have a recovery time of 2 to 6 months without any activities. So no more sports for me senior year which sucks but I would rather be healthy. Couldnt be worse timing though, i have been hearing my family discussing finances lately and apparently if i get this surgery now we might go into bankruptcy which i dont want to happen so i might be selling a few pieces to help cover cost as much as i can. Thanks everyone for reading

Hope that everything will be okay! You're only a couple years older than I am, can't imaging what you're going through right now. Praying for you.
    Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Best wishes and prayers for you and your family. Hopefully the financial end will work out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Eamonn Curtis
        Noticed about last month I had 2 small holes in between the good ole cheeks and got it checks out today and they are called pilonimal cysts or something like that. Surgery wi llhappen soon and will have a recovery time of 2 to 6 months without any activities. So no more sports for me senior year which sucks but I would rather be healthy. Couldnt be worse timing though, i have been hearing my family discussing finances lately and apparently if i get this surgery now we might go into bankruptcy which i dont want to happen so i might be selling a few pieces to help cover cost as much as i can. Thanks everyone for reading
        good luck iam sure it will go fine

Comment

I hope everything goes well!
          Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Health is best. Life will get better. Hate you have to have surgery. But it's for the best. And pray mom and dad have blessings fall their way.
            20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

PM Me......
              God and Guns

Comment

I hope the best for you good buddy

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Prayers on the way for you young man! Stay strong!

Comment

hope you will be okay.
                    I am a Penske fan, Kyle Busch, Daniel Suarez fan and a Matt Dibenedetto fan im a fan of Hendrick drivers to!!!

Comment

Praying for you man! Hope everything goes for the best health and financial

Comment

prayers up son

Comment

Hope all goes well for you!

Comment

All the best Eamonn.

Comment

Thanks everyone, hope everything does go smoothly as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X