No announcement yet.

Spinning Display - What do you think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much would the price be with shipping?

Comment

Would love one! Just comes out to 12.50 per car. Not bad if you think about it that way lol.
      http://gameused99.webs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by HendrickMS24 View Post
        How much would the price be with shipping?
        We are not sure yet. If we are going to run numbers to make sure we can do $499 plus free shipping. We think we can to make it a better offer.

I hope to have online next week once we have all of the finalized cost and details.
        CHECK OUT MY COLLECTION ON LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmoney View Post
          Yes, I forgot to mention. The shelves will be slightly tilted and have stoppers built on each to prevent them from moving around when spinning! I feel like a lot of thought has went into this case.
          Excellent. I just couldn't tell that from the pictures. It looks really, really sharp. Whoever designed it needs a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by NAUSECAR View Post
            Haha.. I dont want a beemer or a yota.

Got my 2 fords and working on getting rid of the Mitsubishi that the wife has and getting her a focus instead.

What am I asking too much?
            Your good my friend

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

#takemymoney!!!!!
              Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Originally posted by Tmoney View Post
                Yes, I forgot to mention. The shelves will be slightly tilted and have stoppers built on each to prevent them from moving around when spinning! I feel like a lot of thought has went into this case.
                I hope that the shelves stay in place over the long-term. I have one of the old QVC cases and the shelves always break. I had to go and 3D print new shelve pieces!

Comment

Can I use my platinum discount??

Comment

Sounds really excellent display, can't wait to get one.

Question: Could the glass doors be locked with a small luggage lock to keep other people from opening them ?

Comment

Yes please. How many cars does it hold? Did I miss that somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
                        Yes please. How many cars does it hold? Did I miss that somewhere?

Comment

I will grab one for sure and think a small lock would be a great idea since so have little ones and sometimes I have to sleep lol

Comment

Looks pretty good. Price is a bit steep but I hear ya on quality. Don't mind paying for quality but curious how the shelves actually attach to the middle pole. As mentioned that was the issue with the one version of the QVC ones. I can't tell exactly from the pics.

Plus, do the magnet doors shut tightly enough to prevent dust? That's what was nice about the plexi inserts. They prevent dust entry pretty well and are easily replaced, if need be.

I had to seal up the sides of my curios, which use magnet doors, due to the dust they allowed in.

Can't wait to see a finished sample. If free shipping isn't possible at least let it calculate based on actual shipping address and not a flat fee.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelL View Post
                              I hope that the shelves stay in place over the long-term. I have one of the old QVC cases and the shelves always break. I had to go and 3D print new shelve pieces!
                              Wish I would have never gotten rid of my old one now. What a great idea. Too bad that technology wasn't available at the time.

Comment

Definitely would get one. Always wanted something like this!

Comment

Working...
                                X