Need your Help..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your Help..

If someone with a I-phone would be nice enough to send me step by step instructions on how to post a pic from flicker on here I would appreciate it.

Please be detailed.

I have a few cars I'd like to show..

Thanks in advance..

Originally posted by ChrisW
    If someone with a I-phone would be nice enough to send me step by step instructions on how to post a pic from flicker on here I would appreciate it.

Please be detailed.

I have a few cars I'd like to show..

Thanks in advance..
    Man still have not found a work around - was trying to to that from work the other day
    Looking for any JJ TX Win items - Diecast (Din #1's, Protos, Samples, Door #'s), Any sheet metal from 2014 TX red vest win, and any unique JJ TX win memorabilia (Champagne bottles, flags, victory lane hats, etc.). PM me if you have any of these items for sell or trade.

Comment

Can't help as I'm not an iPhone user but I do believe this is you on the trunk of the last run of the Junior Children's Hospital pieces. Same car/run as my daughter and I

20171110_075547 by Matt Winkelman, on Flickr

Comment

Wish I could help you Chris. I only use Samsung/Android. It's very simple on it. Sorry brother.
        20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Man, was hoping for an answer to this one also. Can't post pics anymore from the iPhone. Has to be another picture app out for this.

Comment

Having the same issue ever since I updated to iOS 11😩

Comment

I could not figure out flickr.. i still use the PB app and my pics are still hosting. App is better than the website.

Comment

Android has a app I would imagine iphone would as well?

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
                  Android has a app I would imagine iphone would as well?
                  They do but no way to get bbcode which sucks
                  Looking for any JJ TX Win items - Diecast (Din #1's, Protos, Samples, Door #'s), Any sheet metal from 2014 TX red vest win, and any unique JJ TX win memorabilia (Champagne bottles, flags, victory lane hats, etc.). PM me if you have any of these items for sell or trade.

Comment

Androids app has some featues iphones doesnt. Kevin and I compared some stuff a few weeks back in the app.

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
                      Can't help as I'm not an iPhone user but I do believe this is you on the trunk of the last run of the Junior Children's Hospital pieces. Same car/run as my daughter and I

20171110_075547 by Matt Winkelman, on Flickr
                      That would be me! Glad they spelled it correctly. Was hoping to be on the front, but I'll take it!

Mine is in gonna pick it up tomorrow!!!

Comment

Well if you great minds cant figure it out, I'm in trouble! Thanks and if any of you figure it out shoot me a line!

Comment

Working...
                        X