• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry for Butch but hey the market looks good! V4L

Comment

Originally posted by Extremetrucker View Post
      I feel sorry for Butch but hey the market looks good! V4L
      Yeah I think yall will land a much better replacement. Butch just couldn't get it done.
      20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

I'm a Vol fan but the whole downslide of UT I put on the fans first, then the administration. Fulmer has a couple bad years and everyone calls for his head. He's gone and we get the abomination of Kiffin which led to Derrick "I don't know how to be a head coach" Dooley, and then Butch. I like Butch. I just don't think he's a top division coach. Put him at a smaller school, and I could see him do good.

Comment

Originally posted by CSledge View Post
          I'm a Vol fan but the whole downslide of UT I put on the fans first, then the administration. Fulmer has a couple bad years and everyone calls for his head. He's gone and we get the abomination of Kiffin which led to Derrick "I don't know how to be a head coach" Dooley, and then Butch. I like Butch. I just don't think he's a top division coach. Put him at a smaller school, and I could see him do good.
          I'll agree with that, but I'd put the administration ahead of the fans. I don't like the way the fans called for Fulmer's head, but I don't have a problem with the way the fans handled the Botch Gones deal. He made too many stupid choices along the way. I blame the administration most as they did try and save money by going after a mediocre coach who wasn't ready for the big time. Let's hope they have learned their lesson.
          Go Blaney!

Comment

Go Jets !!!
            God and Guns

Comment

Working...
            X