Dale Jr Auto Elite Windshield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale Jr Auto Elite Windshield

Will all 2017 AUTO ELITE Standard/Non-Raced diecast have the windshield without the black banner? I just noticed this on the NW Childrens and Darlington cars.

I'd assume a homestead Raced Version would indeed have a black banner... hopefully.
    David Dinsmore III
    Follow Me on Instagram @509collection!

I think Lionel said they're all gonna be like that. Not sure if that would change with cars not yet solicited. Probably depends on whether they already have their contracted windshield allotment signed, but I had thought they also said he had signed all they had contracted with him to sign, I could be wrong though.

Comment

Yes not sure why, but for some reason Lionel made the decision to go forward with using the clear windshields for all the Jr Auto's.

Comment

I really dont care ........................
        God and Guns

Comment

Originally posted by HendrickMS24 View Post
          Yes not sure why, but for some reason Lionel made the decision to go forward with using the clear windshields for all the Jr Auto's.
          Looks crappy in my opinion, the glue and fitting is all visible.
          David Dinsmore III
          Follow Me on Instagram @509collection!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinsmore16 View Post
            Welcome to the struggles of a 1:64 Collector
            Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

It does look awful. Wanted to buy Jr.'s throwback Auto Elite from someone but couldn't pull the trigger because of how bad it looked
              Levi

Comment

Originally posted by Dinsmore16 View Post
                Agree 100%

Comment

While it doesn't look at good as a normal windshield I am still fine with it because it still has dale jrs autograph on it

Comment

only bought 1 dew s a auto lc elite no black border bothers me just a little

Comment

I still don't understand why they left the black borders off. I understand no monster markings, but diecasts have been made with just black borders since the 90's. Shouldn't have been that hard to pull off.

Comment

Originally posted by BigD1970 View Post
                        I still don't understand why they left the black borders off. I understand no monster markings, but diecasts have been made with just black borders since the 90's. Shouldn't have been that hard to pull off.
                        I agree, the windshields this year REALLY bug me!

I get the early releases where there was a lot of uncertainty, but these later releases SHOULD have black boarders!

Oh well, it is what it is!

Comment

why doesnt everybody ask lionel they can tell you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dinsmore16
                            Will all 2017 AUTO ELITE Standard/Non-Raced diecast have the windshield without the black banner? I just noticed this on the NW Childrens and Darlington cars.

I'd assume a homestead Raced Version would indeed have a black banner... hopefully.
                            well take a regular elite and get it signed problem solved wah lol

Comment

Working...
                            X