No announcement yet.

So now that the seasons over, what do we do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try to save money for next years races.... somehow. Hard to save for Daytona trip when everything is billing in the next month and a half!

Daytona bound!

Comment

Watch hockey, football, coach my daughter's ice hockey team, spend time with family.

I will miss the racing, but it will be back before we know it.

Comment

With the lack of racing i will spend all my remaining time on racing of course. I have a 2018 Monster Energy Mod to finish work on before Daytona for the NR2003 game. Get the bodies finalized, temps finalized, then start interior work and painting cars for next season. Cant wait to fire up that ZL1 Camaro. The wire mesh is dead sexy. The finished car will kill.

Then there is all the fun to be had of Christmas decorating, family time and wrap up these college classes and prepare for the home stretch. This time next year I will have my Bachelors.

Comment

Hunt the Ducks and Geese,
          enjoy my Christmas Vacation,
          Spend time with Family,
          Watch some NHL
          Work for Smithfield in between
          Find an excuse to go to TMS in April,
          Buy my Spring Nats tix for April.
          God and Guns

Comment

Not much of stick and ball sports fan but have already started watching college football. Iím somewhat of a U of M fan. I will be going threw my diecast collection and deciding what to sell of my over 500 cars. Might be some Truex Jr. from the early days and Harvick FRFO color chrome for sale.

Comment

I will have to find something else to watch on weekends while I drink beer. Not sure what. Will probably watch a few college football bowl games though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                Rearrange the diecast curios
                Well, change of plans. Packing up the cases for storage and moving.
                "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Spend my usual time watching races working on my car, building something random, or maintaining aquariums.

Comment

Working...
                  X