Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Stewart Fan Charged with Stalking...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
    LOL she looks freakin crazy

    Where is Meredith going?

    Comment


    • #17
      Is that Jeff's Ex?
      20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

      Comment


      • #18
        Holy smokes! Get it smoke ha ha?? Anyhow good grief what a nut job.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Chip28018 View Post
          Holy smokes! Get it smoke ha ha?? Anyhow good grief what a nut job.
          Chip...............you missed your opportunity to say "she looks like the typical Johnson fan".

          No Grasshopper .......its not a custom

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by BUICK468 View Post
            Chip...............you missed your opportunity to say "she looks like the typical Johnson fan".
            She looks even worse than that!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Chip28018 View Post
              She looks even worse than that!
              I would agree..... More like the typical Kyle Busch fan when he doesn't win,and they drank away the pain,lol!!!
              20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

              Comment


              • #22
                I tell ya, Tony's life would make one helluva great movie!
                Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by one4smoke View Post
                  I tell ya, Tony's life would make one helluva great movie!
                  I would agree,lol!!
                  20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X