Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts & Prayers for Curtis (JJ 48 IS FAST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for u buddy, hope all works out

Comment

In my thoughts & hoping for a speedy recovery!!

Comment

Thoughts and prayers

Comment

Good luck and get well soon!

Comment

Just spoke with Curtis. Everything went perfect and he is on his way back.
            I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
              Sounds great !!! Thanks for the update information.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
                Fantastic news! Heal fast Curtis

Comment

Get well fast !!
                  God and Guns

Comment

Good morning everyone, I am sore this morning and the procedure went good. I Just want to Thank everyone again for your Thoughts and Prayers for me. On another note, I lost my Dad a year ago to day so I am hurting and need more Thoughts and Prayers for me and my Family.

Jimmie Johnson Wins At Homestead-His 7th Sprint Cup Championship

Comment

Originally posted by JJ 48 IS FAST View Post
                      Good morning everyone, I am sore this morning and the procedure went good. I Just want to Thank everyone again for your Thoughts and Prayers for me. On another note, I lost my Dad a year ago to day so I am hurting and need more Thoughts and Prayers for me and my Family.
                      Still got you in my thoughts and prayers buddy as well as your whole family.

Glad it was routine and you're back at home to heal up.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ 48 IS FAST View Post
                        Glad to hear everything is okay Curtis! Hoping and praying for a speedy recovery!
                        Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Working...
                        X