Where the hell did everyone go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the hell did everyone go

There was no one here for almost 2 days.
    I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

I had a database error and couldn't get on

Comment

Same here, database error

Comment

lionel was updating the site.

Comment

The Russians are to blame.

Comment

We were all holding a candlelight vigil for all Larson Diecast
            Go Joey Logano!!! 5 2014 Wins, 10 2015 Wins, 6 2016 Wins, 3 2017 Wins
            Next Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Shell-Pennzoil Richmond Win 1/24 Elite
            Next Dealer Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Pennzoil 1/24 ARC

Comment

I got a database error, supposedly the update is gonna take a month or so, so this may be temporary that we are allowed to post again. If so than hopefully everyone has a good Christmas and New Year

Comment

Originally posted by Blazethesol52 View Post
                I got a database error, supposedly the update is gonna take a month or so, so this may be temporary that we are allowed to post again. If so than hopefully everyone has a good Christmas and New Year
                I have been getting a lot of connection lost errors right now since it came back
                Go Joey Logano!!! 5 2014 Wins, 10 2015 Wins, 6 2016 Wins, 3 2017 Wins
                Next Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Shell-Pennzoil Richmond Win 1/24 Elite
                Next Dealer Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Pennzoil 1/24 ARC

Comment

Unable to log in. Kept getting "Database Error." Even Lionel indicated there was an issue, when I asked via Facebook -
                  "Yes, there is a glitch with the company who hosts our forum platform. We are working with them to get it back online ASAP."

Comment

The earth is still rotating. Is everyone ok?
                    It is always better to come from behind rather than be taken from behind.

Comment

I thought that i was banned lol

Comment

I thought Lionel had deleted the forum.
                        "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                          Part of me thought this too, perhaps grown tired of the criticism or all the questions lol

Comment

Me too.. I tell ya one thing, I tried a different one, that DiecastCrazy. Definitely crazy. That platform sucked and all. Terrible site, my opinion only.

Comment

Thomas said there will be a upgrade to the forum next month

#SupportLangleySpeedway Check Thedie_castnews @NDNONFACEBOOK ON Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X