X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eamonn Curtis
    started a topic Rip to a good friend of mine

Rip to a good friend of mine

It was announced yesterday that a friend of mine in My senior class had died as of yesterday. She has a stroke on Friday and lost feeling in the left half of her body and was flown to new York, she was going to brain surgery and supposedly died right before. Just got accepted into a d1 school for soccer and a full ride. Always there to brighten your day and was friends with everyone. It's unfair that they had to take such a wonderful and loving person. Heaven gained an angel, you will be missed aleka

• CorkyM
    replied
    So very sorry to hear this, especially with someone so young.

Leave a comment:

• jrracer
    replied
    Originally posted by Eamonn Curtis
    It was announced yesterday that a friend of mine in My senior class had died as of yesterday. She has a stroke on Friday and lost feeling in the left half of her body and was flown to new York, she was going to brain surgery and supposedly died right before. Just got accepted into a d1 school for soccer and a full ride. Always there to brighten your day and was friends with everyone. It's unfair that they had to take such a wonderful and loving person. Heaven gained an angel, you will be missed aleka
    sorry to hear that god speed to her

Leave a comment:

• Tommey22
    replied
    Thoughts and prayers

Leave a comment:

• Tommey22
    replied
    Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
    Sorry to hear this. Life is not fair that much we all know. We can only pray and hope there is a reason for all that happens. Otherwise why do we endure such pains. I lost my mom 2 days before Thanksgiving 2 years ago. It was sudden and unexpected. She had a brain aneurysm. One minute she was talking things over with my dad about my wife, daughter, and I coming down that week and the next thing she is fallen over on the floor and we are being told we need to meet him at the hospital as soon as possible. Stay strong. Its never easy to lose those we care about. But the fact that it hurts so much and feels so wrong is a sign of how much of impact that they had on our lives during their time here with us.
    Well said sir, very true

Leave a comment:

• Accolade Racing
    replied
    Thoughts, and prayers.

Leave a comment:

• Alan Harkleroad
    replied
    Sorry to hear this. Life is not fair that much we all know. We can only pray and hope there is a reason for all that happens. Otherwise why do we endure such pains. I lost my mom 2 days before Thanksgiving 2 years ago. It was sudden and unexpected. She had a brain aneurysm. One minute she was talking things over with my dad about my wife, daughter, and I coming down that week and the next thing she is fallen over on the floor and we are being told we need to meet him at the hospital as soon as possible. Stay strong. Its never easy to lose those we care about. But the fact that it hurts so much and feels so wrong is a sign of how much of impact that they had on our lives during their time here with us.

Leave a comment:

• BoomConfetti
    replied
    That is truly awful to hear

Leave a comment:

• DonCarp
    replied
    Sorry to hear this very sad

Leave a comment:

• Jeff14Ford
    replied
    Bump for more prayers

Leave a comment:

• FreakyFast4ord
    replied
    Sorry to hear this buddy. Very sad story.

Leave a comment:

• KEMMO
    replied
    Very Sad To Hear, Prayers for you and her family Eamon.

Leave a comment:

• JJ 48 IS FAST
    replied
    Thoughts and Prayers for you and her Family.

Leave a comment:

• ghosthonor
    replied
    Hate to hear this. Sorry for your loss.

Leave a comment:

• Fouraker
    replied
    Wow. Another good kid gone too soon. God bless her soul and her family.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X