No announcement yet.

RCCA forum to DCZ forum... who's going?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCCA forum to DCZ forum... who's going?

With the Forum here getting ready to go off line for several weeks starting Monday the 11th to undergo maintenance & upgrades, who plans to be a part of the the DiecastCrazy(DCZ) forum? I've been a part of that forum for several years & have always found it a great forum as well!
    For those who have Facebook, I read in another thread a new Facebook forum group has just been or is being created, so you might want to check that out!
    Im just glad we have a couple of options to help us get our Nascar fix until our beloved forum on here is up & running better than ever!

My plan is to take a break from it all and change my cell phone number and who knows might loss interest in it all. It will save a ton of money for sure

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
      My plan is to take a break from it all and change my cell phone number and who knows might loss interest in it all. It will save a ton of money for sure
      yea.. good luck with that

Next up, Martinsville!

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

Comment

Diecast collecting can be very addicting & once your hooked it owns you.... lol

Comment

Iíve found DCZ a little too cumbersome and probably will just wait for Lionelís forum to relaunch.

Comment

I already have a DCZ account. I hop on there every now and then.
              Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Originally posted by Luxley View Post
                Too funny

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

I'll pop into DCZ.. been a member for a number of years ...no Facebook groups for me.. don't have Facebook.. dont want it

Comment

Being that I would have to make a new account, probably not
                    Go Joey Logano!!! 5 2014 Wins, 10 2015 Wins, 6 2016 Wins, 3 2017 Wins
                    Next Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Shell-Pennzoil Richmond Win 1/24 Elite
                    Next Dealer Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Pennzoil 1/24 ARC

Comment

Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post
                      Bro you were banned for life and your next life. Your children`s children are banned. You could never pull off not being you. LOL
                      I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

Jerry. John, Nathan and Bob would sniff you out like a ripped bag of dope at Miami Airport. They would then beat you with a rubber hose. That being said DCZ is a cool place. Tons of topics and some cool collectors who mainly stay there. Its pretty easy to navigate too.
                        I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

It would be easier to sneak across the DMZ between North and South Korea lol I still luv ya Jlo

Comment

Well I think we covered the Jlo situation.

I will just be taking a nice break and waiting for the 'ol RCCA forum to come back up. I will just start shooting texts off to folks if I get too bored.

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post
                              Well I think we covered the Jlo situation.

I will just be taking a nice break and waiting for the 'ol RCCA forum to come back up. I will just start shooting texts off to folks if get too bored.
                              You've got my number. Yea, I will just be waiting for this one to come back

Next up, Martinsville!

Comment

Working...
                              X