Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good deed you will never see Jeff Ford doing, I don't think. Turning off my phone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good deed you will never see Jeff Ford doing, I don't think. Turning off my phone.

Just when I think Humans are a lost cause I see this and gain some hope again. Saw this on the news and thought I would post it. Anyone who know's me know's I like Animals more than Human Beings so to me this is cool.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JM5y6MI1kHA" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

OUCH bro thats cruel. LOL I told you I was hoping the fires would just get you.
    I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

very nice.. yes I love my cats more than many humans and I would dive in that fire to get my kitties

Daytona bound!

Comment

Originally posted by NAUSECAR View Post
        very nice.. yes I love my cats more than many humans and I would dive in that fire to get my kitties
        You and me both my friend, and any other animal as a matter of fact except for Ford that Animal can fend for himself lol

Comment

Don you are right, Jeff would have made two rabbit foots.

Jimmie Johnson Wins At Homestead-His 7th Sprint Cup Championship

Comment

What a thread title

Comment

Originally posted by JJ 48 IS FAST View Post
              Don you are right, Jeff would have made a rabbit foot.
              or dinner, fire was already going

Comment

Working...
              X