Iracing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iracing

Finally broke down and got iracing last night and holy cow! I could play this game for days lol. It is so fun!

If weíre ever in he same race, iíll Make sure to give you a bump draft, haha!
    Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Yeah it's fun for sure!

Oval racing is tough though, it's all about managing the front tires ... easy to say but not to do lol
      I guess that's why I'm mainly racing in IMSA and Blancpain!

Comment

Originally posted by MotorsportRevolution View Post
        If weíre ever in he same race, iíll Make sure to give you a bump draft, haha!
        Lol. I'm scared to race right now. I was testing all last night trying to get the hang of it. I need a crew chief to help me with setups lol. If I raced right now, I would probably cause a huge pileup.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustyl42 View Post

Lol. I'm scared to race right now. I was testing all last night trying to get the hang of it. I need a crew chief to help me with setups lol. If I raced right now, I would probably cause a huge pileup.
          Youíll see a lot of wrecks in the Rookie and Class D divisions unfortunately. That being said, if you ever need some help, I donít know much about setups, but iím Usually a good spotter.

Comment

Good thing for you then, the Rookie races are with fixed setups, so you won't have to worry about it

Comment

Youíll see a lot of wrecks in the Rookie and Class D divisions unfortunately. That being said, if you ever need some help, I donít know much about setups, but iím Usually a good spotter.
              I didn't know you could have spotters! That's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by nicolascortinovis View Post

Good thing for you then, the Rookie races are with fixed setups, so you won't have to worry about it
                That's good to know lol. Maybe I'll be able to compete with them

Comment

Originally posted by nicolascortinovis View Post

The rookie dirt cars are open setup for some strange reason though.

Comment

That's good to know lol. Maybe I'll be able to compete with them
                    You'll see, that game is tons of fun!
                    Enjoy it

Comment

The rookie dirt cars are open setup for some strange reason though.
                      You're right, I forgot about it

Comment

Welcome! Feel free to add me, my stats/name is in my signature

Comment

I'm in A Class and there is still a lot of wrecks. So far I have raced against Rico Abreu and a couple of other lower tier Xfinity drivers. I also talked to TJ Majors this week. He was super nice.

Comment

Once I get a new pc and redo my account I will be sure to look out for you over the summer

Comment

Also, donít forget, there are spotter packs you can download. I believe there is a Chad Knaus/Jimmie Johnson and a TJ Majors/Dale Jr spotter pack online somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X