Gordon 97 Daytona win duel auto

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon 97 Daytona win duel auto

does anyone know when they are the Gordon store is gonna start shipping these out

I don't know, I wish I could get a hold of them. I have to change my payment cause the card I used to buy it got stolen and had to cancel. I hope they email me when it gets declined so I don't miss out on this diecast.

Comment

According to their facebook page, they said "Jeff Gordon Store Good news! They started shipping out last week, so you should be receiving yours very soon! Thank you for your support and choosing the Jeff Gordon Store." This was posted yesterday in response to my comment on their post for the Byron/Gordon #24Ever. I commented that I was still waiting on last years Dual Signed car.

Comment

Originally posted by HMSfan2013 View Post
        According to their facebook page, they said "Jeff Gordon Store Good news! They started shipping out last week, so you should be receiving yours very soon! Thank you for your support and choosing the Jeff Gordon Store." This was posted yesterday in response to my comment on their post for the Byron/Gordon #24Ever. I commented that I was still waiting on last years Dual Signed car.
        thank you ....

Comment

Originally posted by Michael O View Post

thank you ....

You're welcome!

Comment

just got an email saying car just shipped

Comment

Got email for the liquid color car!

Comment

got the car today

Comment

Still nothing on mine. Just says being processed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
                    Still nothing on mine. Just says being processed.
                    What is the link to the store these were sold. There are 2 stores and don't know which one it is lol

Comment

Anyone know what the name of the company is that bills your card for the Jeff Gordon store?
                      Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Comment

Originally posted by one4smoke View Post
                        Anyone know what the name of the company is that bills your card for the Jeff Gordon store?
                        Will appear on credit card statement as Musictoday. When mine billed it said DAI*SPORTSTODAY though

Comment

Originally posted by HendrickMS24 View Post

Will appear on credit card statement as Musictoday. When mine billed it said DAI*SPORTSTODAY though
                          Same and I was billed when I ordered it and has been paid since Feb 2017

Comment

Mine arrived 3 days ago. It's stunning and well worth the wait guys! I love how they finally got the metallic blue right.

Comment

Were these paid for up front, or did they just hit your credit cards in the last few days?
                              Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Comment

Working...
                              X