Gordon 97 Daytona win duel auto

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by one4smoke View Post
    Were these paid for up front, or did they just hit your credit cards in the last few days?
    Paid up front

Comment

Mine was paid for up front last February. I haven't got an email notification and I tried logging into the jeff gordon store but I must have the wrong one cause none of my email accounts are even registered to reset my password with. Anyone have a link to both jeff gordon stores? My card was charged to DAI SPORTSJOURNAL last feb.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalejesus View Post
        Mine was paid for up front last February. I haven't got an email notification and I tried logging into the jeff gordon store but I must have the wrong one cause none of my email accounts are even registered to reset my password with. Anyone have a link to both jeff gordon stores? My card was charged to DAI SPORTSJOURNAL last feb.
        When I log into this site, this is where I see my order for this car.

https://store.jeffgordon.com/dept/fe...cp=81891_82119

Comment

Dang I wish I would of picked up the Liquid Auto
          #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by Dalejesus View Post
            I'm having that same exact issue. None of my emails I have work. Hope I don't end up missing this because of an error

Comment

I canceled mine today. Tired of waiting after a year and seeing them up on ebay and still no feedback on a shipping time frame. I called the store cs and they told me it was a pre-order and not due till the end of the month. I asked why they were on ebay then and she told me they didnt come from them. Said that isnt possible being they were exclusive to the store. So that was all i needed to hear for further validation to be done with all future Gordon store money grabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustyl42 View Post

I'm having that same exact issue. None of my emails I have work. Hope I don't end up missing this because of an error
                Lol I better not miss it! I already paid for the **** thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
                  I canceled mine today. Tired of waiting after a year and seeing them up on ebay and still no feedback on a shipping time frame. I called the store cs and they told me it was a pre-order and not due till the end of the month. I asked why they were on ebay then and she told me they didnt come from them. Said that isnt possible being they were exclusive to the store. So that was all i needed to hear for further validation to be done with all future Gordon store money grabs.
                  That is interesting that customer service was telling you they weren't due until the end of the month, because their facebook page told me they started shipping them the week prior to the super bowl. I don't know what to make of this whole thing. I am waiting still for mine. This is getting ridiculous though.

Comment

Anyone tried the number: (877) 687-4277
                    Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Comment

Anyone tried the number: (877) 687-4277
                      The number from the web page is the one i called and after two different discussions about it and when they will ship i killed my order

Comment

If paid up front, how did you cancel? Did they refund you?

They say "All pre-order sales are final. The nature of pre-order sales prohibits order modifications and cancellations."

Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Comment

If paid up front, how did you cancel? Did they refund you?

They say "All pre-order sales are final. The nature of pre-order sales prohibits order modifications and cancellations."
                          I called them, they are mailing me my refund because i moved and they cant send it back to my card. They emailed me today to confirm the address to mail my check to.

Comment

I called them, they are mailing me my refund because i moved and they cant send it back to my card. They emailed me today to confirm the address to mail my check to.
                            Be careful. That might not show up either lol. Im just hoping i come home one of these days and its sitting on my porch

Comment

Hello jg store # is 8776874277

Comment

Just got a shipping notification email for this. They didn't forget about us! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X