This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R*e*s*p*e*c*t

Lately I have been seeing more and more negative posts about Lionel. I find it very disheartening that forum members go on other social media outlets and BASH Lionel. We all make mistakes and any company will have growing pains, personnel issues, quality control mishaps etc. But what I have been seeing is in a word, disgusting. I know that Lionel can obviously be subjected to criticism and that is all part of serving the public. But if you are a member of this forum I think you owe it to Lionel and your fellow members to represent our group with dignity and respect. If I were a moderator and it came to my attention that a member was publicly BASHING our company they would be banned from participating in the forum. Please donít misconstrue criticism with BASHING they are two entirely different things.

TMoney has a lot on his plate and we should appreciate him and what he provides us not make him regret giving us a platform to speak freely!

Examples of my issue below. YOU know whether youíre a member or not.
    Last edited by Soon2b8x; February 10th, 2018, 07:10 PM.

Comment

who died and made you monitor of social media is my question?

Comment

I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

Well said..... It's not being a king or police of social media. It the expectation that everything will be perfect manufactured. doesn't happen! Will say again the people at Lionel I am sure are working their *** of to make great diecast.
          20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
            Sir step away from the Corona.

Comment

I vote for Mitch to be the social media monitor. He needs a badge and maybe a cape.
              I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 15000+ posts talk way to much. Copy n Paste B-Day wishes are insincere

Comment

I vote for Mitch to be the social media monitor. He needs a badge and maybe a cape.
                Comming from someone who couldn't get a new coffee maker to work.

Comment

Originally posted by mjb88 View Post
                  who died and made you monitor of social media is my question?
                  it's a newly created position no one had to die. jeff just decided to award me I guess.

Comment

No plans at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Soon2b8x View Post

it's a newly created position no one had to die. jeff just decided to award me I guess.
                      Originally posted by Soon2b8x View Post

No plans at this time.
                      Very smart. The new position doesnt pay worth a crap. And no teling where Ford wiped the cape.

Comment

This has potential to be more entertaining t han all the repeatedly stupid are you going to offer questions in the ask section. Also, if the social media monitor does indeed get a cape,I'll apply for the position as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizz81
                          Hey *******, have a problem with what I post on Facebook, you can take it up with me on there. I really donít care. Iíve been critical of Lionel and I wonít change that. I feel their customer service is horrid and they know that. Sorry Iím not a kiss *** like you are. Agree or not I really donít care but if you got a problem with me, you are more than welcome to call me out on that post. You know. The one about the Larson Target car being butchered yet again.
                          you obviously have no clue what it means to be a proud respectful member of a group such as this. since you have chosen to resort to name calling I'll just tell you directly how I feel about you and your comments.

you go on FB bashing lionel and talking about whooping someone's ***. why? because you missed an opportunity to purchase a car that had an original production # of 72? many people miss cars including me. that's when I start searching for the car on eBay or FB not crying to lionel about it. for some reason after T money read your comment in the "ask" section he posted the car on the site and you were able to purchase it. while you're out there bashing him and the company he works for remember that gesture. but you would rather go on FB talking about whooping someone's ***. back in the day we called people like you "telephone tough guys" now I guess it's keyboard killers or something like that. but I'll make this crystal clear for you if you want to whoop someone's *** come on down here and practice on me. I assure you you'll have a long trip back to jersey. NOW I'm done with the talking/typing if you'd like to take it offline then let me know when you cross the state line and we'll go from there.

Comment

I do not get the comments that Lionel's customer service is bad. If people think it is is bad, I cannot imagine the words they use for just about every other company. I have had nothing but great customer service from Lionel. From the forum, where T answers our questions and posts shipment reports to the telephone representatives, they go far and above most companies.

Comment

Originally posted by vandynashvillian View Post
                              I do not get the comments that Lionel's customer service is bad. If people think it is is bad, I cannot imagine the words they use for just about every other company. I have had nothing but great customer service from Lionel. From the forum, where T answers our questions and posts shipment reports to the telephone representatives, they go far and above most companies.
                              Agree with Thomas being Solo for Lionel Here on The Forum

#SupportLangleySpeedway Check Thedie_castnews @NDNONFACEBOOK ON Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X