Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really was no need for this muckracking thread. In Lionel's house, this forum, try to be respectful; its still a good tool we want to keep.

On private social media sites, you are going to get more raw and uncensored thoughts. Leave the 2 different spaces separate and let people show their ignorances, mistakes, what ever you want to call it on the social media side. And some comments are out there.. but so what it doesn't hurt anyone.

And there was just not reason to kick this crap around on the forum... just seems like someone trying to be self righteous. Now say what you want; I will not be checking this thread again.

Comment

My only problem I have had, is due to their archaic system for placing/managing orders. I have had no problems otherwise, and dont care a whole lot about minor mistakes and what not, for me though it was how the situation was handled for me with my problem due to their system. They have an old system, and something went wrong and essentially I was overcharged on my gift card (as I had already paid for part of the order on CC as it had partially shipped) and they charged me the whole order total again to my gift card. My problem was it took over a month for them to right it even though I called that very day I used my gift card and noticed what had happened. For me, it is all just about communication, and for this issue, there was none. Refused to call me back, or answer my emails, and when I did get through again to manager, I was told repeatedly that I was wrong. Then when I spelled it out for the 10th time in an email with proof of over charging, I got gift codes sent that covered the errors, finally, but from the generic lionelracing email, with no sorry for the inconvenience or signoff from a specific person - and that, is what frustrates me.

The first few days of dealing with this, I was very nice and just saying hey this is what happened.. but when it comes to over a month and you are owed money, it gets a little frustrating to not be contacted and then told you are wrong.

All in all, I love lionel, I love the forum they do, the answers they provide that other companies would not, all of the call center people have been really nice. They just have a crappy system, and it causes problems like what I have, and how you choose to deal with those problems with your customers makes a big difference. I am all squared away now, so I am fine, and I just watch even closer the payments and make sure everything is good.

NEXT UP, CHARLOTTE ROVAL!

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
        Well said..... It's not being a king or police of social media. It the expectation that everything will be perfect manufactured. doesn't happen! Will say again the people at Lionel I am sure are working their *** of to make great diecast.
        its bringing things that didn't happen on the forum to the forum you got a problem with someone address it with them where it happened it has no business on the forum. i never said king or police so please don't change my words to make them sound differently.

Comment

Originally posted by 5n5f1988 View Post
          This is absolutely hilarious. Like running to mommy after your older brother takes your toys or running to tell daddy your little sister said a bad word. He had an opinion, one that differs from yours, grow up. Putting someone on blast publicly is pretty pathetic over something like this. Itís Diecast for Godís sake, get over yourself Nazi.
          Evidentley you don't know what a Nazi is.

View My Showcase Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Fouraker View Post
            Lionel is doing a great job! Thanks.
            I totally agree. Simple, to the point, and says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by mjb88 View Post

its bringing things that didn't happen on the forum to the forum you got a problem with someone address it with them where it happened it has no business on the forum. i never said king or police so please don't change my words to make them sound differently.
              Actually did start on the forum. Try again. And get your facts straight. But it's a wasted conversation. I for one like the diecast. there have been issues. But Lionel as a company does try to make great diecast. And yes your statement definately had that ring to it. Learn about what happened before trying to post an opinion. As for this discussion the only agreement is it's not worth continuing..... By all means keep up the bash Lionel BS up,and crap talking good people if that is what some like. I for one can't stand it. Made my opinion known. It's not worth repeating.
              20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

It's all Jeff's fault, took over 3 pages and I'm the 1 to say it. Thanks buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Tommey22 View Post
                  It's all Jeff's fault, took over 3 pages and I'm the 1 to say it. Thanks buddy
                  I like the barbecue and cookies they serve. The employees are nice but, management is out to get me.

Comment

Hey gang. We appreciate all the comments. At the end of the day we all won't agree on stuff and that is ok. But we are still human. Please let's treat others with respect. It's all good for me! Still got love for members and the sport. Racing has started and drama is in the air. Bring on the 2018 NASCAR season.
                    sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
                    X