dale jr icons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dale jr icons

i was surprised that qvc got the better of those elites they got chrome wheels & the icon box,rcca got red wheels & regular elite boxes i thought rcca members get the better of the 2.i called and that's the answer i got from them to tell the two apart

i think it was supposed to be qvc only ( i could be wrong ) when it sold out so fast on qvc i think lionel decided to do their own version because the fans were calling for it. Idk why the boxes were different but the biggest was the wheels being different and i think something stamped on the bottom. i got the qvc version and i like the chrome wheels better.

Comment

Originally posted by mjb88 View Post
      i think it was supposed to be qvc only ( i could be wrong ) when it sold out so fast on qvc i think lionel decided to do their own version because the fans were calling for it. Idk why the boxes were different but the biggest was the wheels being different and i think something stamped on the bottom. i got the qvc version and i like the chrome wheels better.
      i called them they said that was planned that way

Comment

Originally posted by jrracer View Post

i called them they said that was planned that way
        oh news to me i know originally i missed the qvc one ( i was at work ) i thought lionel announced they were going to do one the next day but i could be wrong and by luck the next day 1 became available on qvc.

Comment

Working...
        X